Thread: can i please get confirmation about recipes

Host(ess)

can i please get confirmation about recipes

Can one of the mods please confirm whether or not more recipes will be taken away this week like they were last week??? And if so a list of which recipes and whether or not this will happen in RS as well???

Me and a lot of other people in the forum have asked this question in other posts but not one mod has been able and/ or willing to give a definite answer and it's already Wednesday!!!

I want to know so that I know whether or not I need to continue trying to race through these recipes before the chance to earn mastery gems is taken away or if I can just take my time and master them at my own pace.

Thank you

Executive Chef
    So far there has not been an announcement that there will be additional recipes that are not longer offered.

These types of announcements will usually be posted in the updates and announcements forum.

Forum: TeamLava Updates and Announcements

Executive Chef
    I'd suggest u try to master any recipe, older then 3 months. Only makes sense that TL would oust the older to bring in newer.

Rhino Keeper
    Although your suggestion makes sense, some of us have only been playing for a short period of time (a couple of weeks) and have no way of knowing what recipes are old and which ones are new.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I believe only holiday items were removed. Click here to see the relevant thread.