Thread: Why I loss my some item

New Resident

Why I loss my some item

My ID JrnBkk Level 27
    After I make alot of Clam Chowder, 12,600 plates which show on one table 350 plate and another table 12,250 plates.

and after I Cook more 6 x 350 plate of clam chowder. Once its finish and i tap to serve one table still 350 plate but the 12,250 plate become 2,100 plate. Why I loss more than 10,000 plate.

Senior Moderator
    Did you store the counter at all? Did you earn the coins from the sale of the dishes? Do you have another counter that they are on? Try restarting you device as well, that seems to help with a lot of issues. Let's us know if any of these help.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    It kind of sounds like you may have cleared the counter before you served the dishes you just cooked. Did you double tap the counter with 12250 plates so a Manage Counters pop-up showed up? If so, and you selected Clear this counter, and it became your only empty counter, the new food would have been stored on it. That would explain the missing 12250 plates.

You must have cleared the counter. Unless you were mistaken and it was a different counter.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    It kind of sounds like you may have cleared the counter before you served the dishes you just cooked. Did you double tap the counter with 12250 plates so a Manage Counters pop-up showed up? If so, and you selected Clear this counter, and it became your only empty counter, the new food would have been stored on it. That would explain the missing 12250 plates.
    Thanks for the advised.
    If it cause by my error to clear the counter, Could I bring them back and how

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JornBkk View Post
    Thanks for the advised.
    If it cause by my error to clear the counter, Could I bring them back and how
    Cannot bring back clam chowder, Must cook more again Hon