Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night Club Story

New Resident

Night Club Story

I downloaded night club story yesterday and it downloaded fine open okay and then all of sudden it stop working everytime I try to open I get error message I have uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted the phone and i still can not open Night Club Story, when is going to be fix?

Executive Chef
    Do you have an internet connection on your device?

New Resident
    yes i do I have the sprint evo phone with everything data plan which includes internet

Senior Moderator
    NS has been having issues for Android. We've notified GM about it, but it seemed to start over the weekend. We will let you know what's being done about it as soon as we know.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    I'm glad to see that the problem is known and people are working on a solution!

Keep us informed about the status on this situation! I think that everyone is dying to play NS again!!! including me!

New Resident
    Atlest I know it is not me my sister downloaded hers yesterday too and is already on level 6 I was so looking forward to playing ncs I was so excited to see if was able to be downloaded I hope it will be fix soon too

Rhino Keeper
    Somebody want to tell TL to get their stuff together? Releasing NC for android only works IF WE CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME!!! I downloaded it over the weekend and was really excited about the possibility of having another TL game to enjoy but after about 5 minutes of play time the game started to force close and has continued to do so since. I understand that they may have rushed to make this available to android users and that's appreciated, but putting out a game that we can't even play when it IS available to us is bordering on insanity.

The Honorable Panda
    Okay guys just got word there is a manual update in the marketplace. Another member said she downloaded and her problem has been fixed.
    Please update and let us know..
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

just wondering

Just wondering if there will be any progress in this game like bakery and restaurant story? Could have us built slushy machine for daquires or margratias and ever brews for beer? Just a suggestion?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast