Thread: Possibility to trade & swap items between neighbors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

Possibility to trade & swap items between neighbors

I know this idea of mine might be not very lucrative for TL guys, but anyway...
    I'd love to get the possibility to trade & swap my double stored items with my friends & neighbors, for example there's this friend of mine who has 3 phoenixes, while I have 3 fish butlers, 3 red couches, 2 gongs, etc etc... Would be nice to give her one or more double items of mine and to get a phoenix...
    I know, don't tell me that, that this would decrease number of gems & mystery boxes bought by people, but still think would be a great plus to this already beautiful game to which, needless to say, I'm already addicted...
    What do you reckon guys? Do you have tons of double items stored like me? Wouldn't you love to get rid of them and finally get what you wanted so badly?

Luigi's Nest
    Level 96 => 8,620,621 XP to level 97

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiLandia View Post
    I know this idea of mine might be not very lucrative for TL guys, but anyway...
    I'd love to get the possibility to trade & swap my double stored items with my friends & neighbors, for example there's this friend of mine who has 3 phoenixes, while I have 3 fish butlers, 3 red couches, 2 gongs, etc etc... Would be nice to give her one or more double items of mine and to get a phoenix...
    I know, don't tell me that, that this would decrease number of gems & mystery boxes bought by people, but still think would be a great plus to this already beautiful game to which, needless to say, I'm already addicted...
    What do you reckon guys? Do you have tons of double items stored like me? Wouldn't you love to get rid of them and finally get what you wanted so badly?
    Luigi's Nest
    Level 96 => 8,620,621 XP to level 97
    I agree,i ask for this long time ago~I love it,hope it will available because i had something that my neigtbour wanted that i don't want~

This would be a great thing to do !!

Add me guys eric6969 in RS an BS

Executive Chef
    I think it might be lucrative, because people who don't want to buy gems to buy boxes because they might get duplicates or something they don't like or want (that's me!) would actually shell out money to buy gems if they knew they could trade the items they didn't want. I personally would love this feature. I used some gems from winning contests to buy the magic box several times. I did not get the piano or jazz set I wanted, but I did get the indoor fountain twice. I would love to trade the extra fountain. I also really wanted the waterfall from the magic shell but did not get it. My neighbor has two waterfalls and she said she wished she could trade with me.

New Resident
    This is a great idea because everybody wants the first place prize so lets say somebody has 3 3rd place prizes, they should be able to trade in three of those to get the first place prize