Thread: Can't transfer account to Android

Can't transfer account to Android

Hello,

I had to hand in my phone for repair. So I know have a temporary phone, also Android. I want to tranfs my accounts, bakery story and restaurant story. I followed the steps in this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=13227 and this one: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...iginal-Account

The first one, I can't find the home button or the cog button. The other one, I don't have iOS. I really don't understand.

Can't I transfer at all? If I get my phone back, they will reset it, is it gone?

Greetings

The Honorable Panda
    If you are having trouble transfering yourself, you can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer for you.
    Give them your games and Storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    I think the home button may be referring to the home button in the game of the storm 8 game you download.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Everything described there is for iphone and ipad. For Android, you have to contact support.

Fashion Designer
    To transfer by Storm8 way, you must have already have setted up your account on your old phone. The UDID transfer is only for iOS devices. Your only option is contacting the support.

How long is your phone going to be in the shop? is it even worth transferring your account to the temporary phone?

If you decide to transfer to the temporary phone, you must transfer your account back to your original phone if you want to continue playing.