Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magic Mystery Mail

Executive Chef

Magic Mystery Mail

Let's post pictures of what comes out if the new box here! Can't wait to see them!

Executive Chef
    So there's live show, frog butler and soda pop machine. I wonder I that's like a vending machine or if can actually make drinks. Weird since they just came out with the drink machine... I assume frog butler is like squirrel and rabbit butlers, maybe without the roses. And maybe live show is something like VIP Lounge? Can't wait to see pics!!!

Wondering what the Live Show is!!! Can't wait to see pics of the Frog Butler, live show and soda pop machine. Wonder what else is in there!?

Executive Chef
    I know me too! I just bought gems since they're on sale (only 100) but I don't want to buy anything from this box until I see some of the items!

Executive Chef
    They sound interesting, hopefully soon we well see them.

How come I have the update telling me to check it out, but it's no where to be found under the design tab. It's in none of the tabs, not the expansion tab, or any others. I have an Android. AND... I just accidently spent 40 gems expanding my restaurant, and I did NOT want to do that. I know it's a long shot, but I wrote the support team to see what they will tell me. I'm sure they'll tell me they can't refund them, which I personally think is wrong... =[ I'm so sad about this.

Executive Chef
    That's awful! And the popups come before the box is actually there... Who knows how long it'll take

me and my girl got a few of the new box , we didnt get the live show , but I got the soda machine , frog butler , fish butler , arcade machine ( i want more of these ) , couch , she also got a little service fridge . here is a pic of my place with some of the new stuff .

oh and I also got fire pit as well , lol

Farm Supplier
    I'm dazed... I saw the pop up... Looked away for a couple of moments... When I looked back down to see the notification I had bought a lily vase for 24 gems!! I'm a level 96 player who is wary and careful of gem traps. But I'm simply dumb founded as to how I bought this without knowing and seemingly without a confirm to buy option. I am really really stunned.
    I may just finally quite because I work so hard to save gems, endure the game hassles and be careful not to screw up. Wow.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast