Thread: Can't collect coins from cleaning on contract buildings????

Unregistered

Angry Can't collect coins from cleaning on contract buildings????

So when someone cleans my city I can collect the coins from every building except my factories. What's the deal? It always just says manage when I click on them.

And I have a notification icon on the app that will not go away. I've checked everything that could possibly be a notification and that giant red one on the app will not go away!!

Unregistered

I know

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So when someone cleans my city I can collect the coins from every building except my factories. What's the deal? It always just says manage when I click on them.

And I have a notification icon on the app that will not go away. I've checked everything that could possibly be a notification and that giant red one on the app will not go away!!
    The best way to resolve this is to insert frozen shrimp directly into your colon, preferably overnight. Don't worry, the shrimp won't be frozen anymore when you wake up.

Supervolcano
    You will collect the coins for the cleaning stars on factories at the same time that you actually collect on the contract, so just be patient.

The 100 coins and 1 experience point do get factored into the payout you receive.