Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Last call for Holiday items!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jovenal View Post
    for now the only recipes that had been removed were holiday donut and valentine cupcake. all holiday theme deco are all gone..
    Here's the weird part.. valentine cupcake recipe had been pulled out from bakery but it is still available in RS.

Executive Chef
    I haven't lost anything on restaurant, why has everyone else?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    I haven't lost anything on restaurant, why has everyone else?
    only the holiday deco, all the holiday recipes in RS are still available.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jovenal View Post
    only the holiday deco, all the holiday recipes in RS are still available.
    I haven't lost any decor as well

Rhino Keeper
    Did you get update? I think my disappeared with the update.

Maybe for once, it's good to be a Tuesday update.

Fashion Designer
    Really? That's great, I hope it stay for you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by di1975 View Post
    Did you get update? I think my disappeared with the update.

Maybe for once, it's good to be a Tuesday update.
    Mine didn't disappear right away after the update. I still had them last night but this morning they were all gone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by di1975 View Post
    Oh, if you are talking about my posts about mastering....I never spend gems to finish quicker. You can start one recipe, which costs you coins to do.....then store appliance. This clears the appliance. Put it back out and start cooking again.

I lost a lot of coins doing this....and it takes forever cuz u only get 3 chef hats for starting a dish...not on easy appliance....BUT I was able to get from nothing to level 2 on holiday donuts this way. And earn gem....not spend anything but coins.

I agree, a list would have been great! I wasted time doing this with multiple recipes I thought were going to disappear...and didn't!
    I wasn't referring to anyone in particular... but I have seen a few people mention specifically doing exactly that, spending 5 gems to instantly complete it, so they can master it quicker. I was like "huh?? Are you nuts?!" And then I saw someone post that they thought maybe that's what TL is hoping we will do, so we'll run out of gems quicker by instantly completing so many, so we'll buy more. Again, nuts if anyone at TL every thought that... cuz anyone who would actually do that (use gems up to complete, then buy more because they ran out) is welcome to spend every penny they make buying gems, cuz they already have no common sense! lol

And I agree with Jovenal... I am very, very worried that more recipes will disappear with next week's update... but without knowing WHAT they will remove, it's a guessing game in trying to master them in the few days we have left. Personally, I don't care as much about the deco... although I think it's unfair for people who purchased a certain number, but were saving up to buy more, to complete their look. And again, to me it makes no sense to remove ANYTHING. But for me anyway, recipes are far more important, as they allow us to earn those gems that they love taking from us anyway. So removing the recipes really frosts me!!!

And if they DO keep removing more... then I am pretty sure I will have to quit ALL TL games and tell every person I possibly can to avoid TL at all costs. If they are gonna take so many recipes away with no rational reason I can come up with, and none given of course... why do they even bother to give new recipes when they are just gonna take them away from us, and doing this, among other things, proves to me they don't care one bit for their players. For new people, as I still am really... ALL recipes are new. And we should have the opportunity to cook them ALL!!!

And as for people who just didn't want these recipes... just don't cook them! But let those of us that DO want to cook them have the chance!! I think it's extremely selfish of any player to ASK them to be removed simply because THEY don't want to cook them anymore... get over yourselves... just don't freaking cook them if you don't want to!! I'm sure, once I master everything, there will be dishes I won't ever cook again because I don't "like" them. Heck, I already hate all the dishes that pay 1 or 2 coins per plate, they seem like a waste, and I get irritated by identical dishes in BS & RS that take totally different cook times and pay completely different, so I don't really like those either... BUT I cook them now to master them. But even after I'm done mastering, I'd NEVER consider asking them to be removed because other people have the RIGHT to cook them!!!

But why should I even TRY to master any recipes... when they could take them away right before getting a gem on level 2 or 4 every time... with no warning... no PROPER warning anyway!! So if they continue to remove recipes... if this doesn't just turn out to be an error... then why should I bother to keep playing. At this rate... for every new 1 or 2 recipes they add, they will remove 1-4, so in the end, we'll have the same amount, or LESS recipes to cook from. What's the point!?!?!?

Totally unprofessional TL! Is TL really a real business... a real company?? With competent adults running it? Or is it some dorky teenager kids creating games in their basement or garage, kids who have NO clue how to actually run a business or treat their customers with respect?? I'm beginning to wonder about that!

I am hoping that the recipes come back during the holidays and I will get the chance to remaster them, this time getting 2 gems (level 2 and 4) instead of just the one gem I got for level 2 the first time and no gem for mastery.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Brig, they just pulled a few holiday recipees. You are acting like that pulled all kind of random recipees. They need to keep it fresh or people will get bored. Maybe you should ask for your subscription fee back since you are so upset...........

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast