Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Last call for Holiday items!

Executive Chef
    Less than 24hr warning? Nice.

Farm Supplier
    Valentine Cupcakes & Valentine Cookies are also gone. However, the cupcakes are still one of gifts.

Fashion Designer
    Just to be clear, items we have in storage will stay in storage right? Riiiiigggght? I've got all kinds of Christmas stuff but storing it for holiday season to roll around again.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Rhino Keeper
    I still have the cookies, but the cupcakes are indeed gone

This is so frustrating!

The only chairs that i did like in Bakery were the Christmas and heart ones. Now the only ones i can keep buying are the plain brown ones. Ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by di1975 View Post
    Are the recipes gone? My appliances are full, so I can't tell.
    You can double click, select cancel dish and start a new one, look through the book and then just x it. You will not lose your current item that is cooking.

Farm Supplier
    My V day cookies were gone but now they're back, seems really strange to me!

Fashion Designer
    I realy cant understand even ONE DARN REASON why they do this all BS...???????
    how they can remove food recipes in bakery i cant cook holiday donut and valentine cupcakes, and borh almost 4th mastering, this is very u fair, they made me lost 2 games and no ability to continuing cooking it, i am very disappointed by this all, i was so happy there is many holidays boxes and generay there is so many boxes, which are no missing in games? I sm here at home 4th month sick, cant work, having no income, cuz had no paid for insurance to have cover it for sick days, and saving like idiot for gems, from each little money i get from family for food, and rest spending here in game for boxes etc, and now this? It is so dissapointing me, that i am losing motivation to play, really.

Fashion Designer
    In BAKERY STORY i cant bake anymore: HOLIDAY DONUT - dont looks even on any holiday one though, so i see it is total nonsense take this away, generally all this is nonsense. And as second i cant bake VALENTINE CUPCAKES. I would undedrstand they replace holoday boxes when is time to, but why they are taking this away from game? Lets TL write to us here ONE DARN REASON WHYYYYYY?????? thye are sure not stupid, they must know how are now all player mad, angry, dissapointed etc etc

Fashion Designer
    Sorry for typos, my ipad keyboard prolly does not like me

I was also disappointed by the quick removal of the holiday items...I didn't even manage to
    get the short notice....Why can't they see they make more money by making their gamers happy.

Well, on the plus side...there is more on offer in the weekly updates...

But I will sure miss Halloween and Christmas....

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast