Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Out On the Farm (FAQ for Beginners)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Yup, the cake and pies I've got once. I have 0 of the first one now, 6 of the 2nd, 3 of the 3rd, and 1 of the last.
    Bug life I have 1 bee, 0 beatle, 1 grasshopper, and 0 spider. eek
    Tools for living I only have one hoe
    None of domestic bliss
    none of animal husbandry
    none of butterflies
    none of cool cowboy
    buried treasure I've had twice since this AM. I have the first one times 3, the 2nd one I have 1 of, the 3rd none of now and the last none of now.
    Lost toys I have none of, but I got a gnome via a gift.
    Omg how did you get a gnome gift?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Omg how did you get a gnome gift?
    You probably don't want to hear the answer. Probably some iOS-only thing.

Grand Emperor
    Better not be.

Executive Chef
    Gnome as a gift? Are you sure it wasn't from mastering strawberries?

Nightclub Owner
    That might be it vivansmo, as I just checked my news feed and it looks like I've gotten a topiary, dog bowls, sheep, plum trees, and some cows. I know I had other gifts, but I think I gifted back so they were removed from my feed. All I know is I didn't get it from buying or from that last collectible, so it must of been from mastering. you get a gnome for mastering? Sorry, but it was late last night when I mastered the strawberries, and they went very quickly that I could've blinked and missed that I even mastered them, unlike the Raspberries.

Sorry Pinkster for getting your blood pressure up, and nmishii you're hysterical!!! LMAO at an iOS thing. hahaha

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    That might be it vivansmo, as I just checked my news feed and it looks like I've gotten a topiary, dog bowls, sheep, plum trees, and some cows. I know I had other gifts, but I think I gifted back so they were removed from my feed. All I know is I didn't get it from buying or from that last collectible, so it must of been from mastering. you get a gnome for mastering? Sorry, but it was late last night when I mastered the strawberries, and they went very quickly that I could've blinked and missed that I even mastered them, unlike the Raspberries.

Sorry Pinkster for getting your blood pressure up, and nmishii you're hysterical!!! LMAO at an iOS thing. hahaha
    Whew! Don't do that to me. I was going to have to get out my Tony Soprano pic.

Nightclub Owner
    Whew! Don't do that to me. I was going to have to get out my Tony Soprano pic.
    Sorry. I just finished the Raspberries and I did get the gnome from the Strawberries as I got one from them as well, along with the gem. I didn't realize it last night, and I knew it wasn't from the collectible so I made the classic error of ASSUMING it was from a gift. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tony can stay in his box, for now.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm sure this has been asked a million times but since this is a FAQ thread, which crop makes the most amount of money& xp really?
    And do you find that it is better/ faster to earn money & xp from trees or from crops?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked a million times but since this is a FAQ thread, which crop makes the most amount of money& xp really?
    And do you find that it is better/ faster to earn money & xp from trees or from crops?
    Here you go:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tory-amp-Chart

Nightclub Owner
    Aha...should have thought of sehana thanks pinkster

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast