Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Out On the Farm (FAQ for Beginners)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nancela1 View Post
    How on earth can one possibly get to 10million?
    If you want to gain XP fast you plant Strawberries, NOT Corn. Corn only gives 4 xp every 22 hours. Strawberries gives 1 xp every 5 MINUTES. In a 22 hour time period that it would take 1 plot to grow Corn and give you that 4 xp, you could've made 1320 xp by planting Strawberries in it's place.

The game wasn't designed for more than 96 levels, and TL made the difference between 96/97 so high as they didn't think people would achieve it. TL was wrong. LOL

If you want to gain money fast, plant Raspberries as they don't cost anything and the turn around is 1 minute.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    If you want to gain XP fast you plant Strawberries, NOT Corn. Corn only gives 4 xp every 22 hours. Strawberries gives 1 xp every 5 MINUTES. In a 22 hour time period that it would take 1 plot to grow Corn and give you that 4 xp, you could've made 1320 xp by planting Strawberries in it's place.
    yes, but if you have coins to burn, planting, selling, and re-planting corn in that same 5 minutes (assuming you can tap that fast) would give you 20xp instead of just 1. it'll just cost lots of coin. I forget how expensive corn is as I've already mastered it long ago. but I sure did level up, even waiting the 22 hours, pretty quickly at that time.

Executive Chef
    I "do the maths".....

Corn is 35 coin. It's 10 to plow (plus, an XP). You get 4 XP from planting corn (1 XP when you harvest, but it this case that doesn't apply)

So you plow, plant corn, and sell the plot right away. You receive no coin, BUT you still have the XP. You've basically spent 45 coin for 5 XP, or 9 coin/XP.

If you build a toolshed, you pay 10000 coin upfront. When completed you 1100 XP, then you sell the shed for 1000 coin. You've paid 9000 coins for 1100 XP, or 8.19 coin/XP.

Building the tool shed is a little more efficent, but you don't have to ask neighbors for materials and don't suffer from the inevitable lag in receiving them. On the other hand, as viv the moosophile pointed out, you got to do A LOT of tapping.

I'm using both methods right now, as I'm at lvl 44 and need to get to 50 to expand and have plenty of coin.

Nightclub Owner
    Awwww, I see what you guys are saying. Oy vey, what a pain. I'd rather do the strawberries and just wait the 5 minutes to give my fingers the break. LMAO!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Awwww, I see what you guys are saying. Oy vey, what a pain. I'd rather do the strawberries and just wait the 5 minutes to give my fingers the break. LMAO!!!!!!!!
    I just do it a coupla times a day of my finger WOULD break.

And I guess viv should more properly be called a alcesophile.
    Wiki Moose

Executive Chef
    OMG.....Now I figured out THE best way to turn into XP (thanx to queentina!)

Take two fields approx the same size...say 5x10. Plant the first in strawberries, plant the second in corn. Sell off the corn plots, re-plow, and plant strawberries.

By that time your first strawberries are done, so now you plow it, plant IT in CORN, and sell the plots, replow, and plant in strawberries AGAIN. Now, your OTHER strawberries are done, so you plow, plant corn, etc., ad infinitium.

Doing "the maths", each corn plot costs 45 coin for 5 XP, but the corresponding strawberry plot PAYS a net of 21 Coin for 2 XP...a net loss of 24 coin for 7 XP, or 3.43 coins /XP!!!

And you can do it as long as your finger can take it!

I get my best ideas while mowing!

Nightclub Owner
    Glad I could be of service!

SEE, I am GOOD for something. Now if I can just get my 10 year old to believe that!

Rhino Keeper
    I count by when it is completed. So for the tree to be fully mastered:

Level 1 = 25
    Leve 2 = 100 and I get a gnome and a gem
    Level 3 = 250
    Level 4 = 500 and I get a gnome and a gem and it's completed right?

I can't get my head around the crops/trees leaf vs. whatever scenarios. I just care if I use "x" amount of plots this is the level I achieve when I'm done harvesting scenarios. I get migraines otherwise.
    Oh do we get 2 blue gnomes for mastering a tree at level 2 and level 4?
    Wow I didn't know that lol
    You only get 1 red gnome for mastering a crop!
    I now have one more thing to look forward to

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom27 View Post
    Oh do we get 2 blue gnomes for mastering a tree at level 2 and level 4?
    Wow I didn't know that lol
    You only get 1 red gnome for mastering a crop!
    I now have one more thing to look forward to

No no no. One gnome for level 4 only. Queentinas having a "moment"

Nightclub Owner
    I'm so pretty.

Sorry for the error. BUT, are the numbers correct? Nobody really answered me. *cries*