Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Out On the Farm (FAQ for Beginners)

Executive Chef
    I just sold all my dog bowls this morning (with no problems) so I could expand to 21x21

New Resident
    Why I can't view my badges under Main Menu -> Profile -> Badges?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hipporuby View Post
    Why I can't view my badges under Main Menu -> Profile -> Badges?
    Farm doesn't have badges, they have collectibles which you should be able to see under Menu ----> Collectibles

Nightclub Owner
    Level 1 : 500
    Level 2 : 1500
    Level 3 : 3500
    Level 4 : 7500

7500 leaves total to master.
    nmishii, that was from a post you did awhile ago, I have no idea where the original is, I just pulled this from Kooky's 2nd post in the thread.

Numbers are usually my forte, but I think I'm confused with all the different numbers in that post. So.............

After I've planted and harvested 1500 of some crop, I'll get a gem correct?
    After I've planted and harvested 7500 of some crop, I'll get a gem and gnome correct? As now I've completely mastered that crop.

Am I understanding that right? I'm trying to see how long it is going to take me with the way my farm is now, and when I redesign after all this seasonal junk is over with, so knowing exactly how many plots I need to get to certain levels is most helpful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    nmishii, that was from a post you did awhile ago, I have no idea where the original is, I just pulled this from Kooky's 2nd post in the thread.

Numbers are usually my forte, but I think I'm confused with all the different numbers in that post. So.............

After I've planted and harvested 1500 of some crop, I'll get a gem correct?
    After I've planted and harvested 7500 of some crop, I'll get a gem and gnome correct? As now I've completely mastered that crop.

Am I understanding that right? I'm trying to see how long it is going to take me with the way my farm is now, and when I redesign after all this seasonal junk is over with, so knowing exactly how many plots I need to get to certain levels is most helpful.

I'm not nmishii, nor do I play her on TV, but I'm pretty sure those numbers are for LEAVES, not actual plantings. Remember, you get 1 leaf when you plant, 2 when you harvest. So...if none of your crops spoil, it only takes 2500 plantings to get the gnome.

Fashion Designer
    This one is actually in leaves. You get one leaf when you plant, and two leaves when you harvest (if you are speaking about the flowers).
    That means that out of 7500 leaves to complete the mastery of a flower, you will need to plant and harvest 2500 crops.

Fashion Designer
    And in fact, this is what nmishii says in the same post

Fashion Designer
    Just a suggestion: would it be possible to add this information on collectibles with the mastery info on the second or third post of this thread: (I keep looking for that thread - the one I am putting the link at the end of my post - all the time in the search bar, so would be great to have that info in this one thread)

FARM STORY
    Cakes and pies ? watering /planting fruits
    Bug Life ? watering/planting trees
    Tools for Living ? watering /planting vegetables
    Domestic Bliss ? buying field, landscape or building items (NOTE: don?t waste your gems buying items for this ? it appears that no special or rarer collectables are rewarded for spending gems than for spending coins)
    Animal Husbandry ? buying animals only, not collecting/watering animals
    Butterflies ? watering/planting flowers
    Lovely Antiques ? watering/planting grains
    Cool Cowboy ?buying animals
    Buried Treasure ? watering/planting vegetables, flowers, fruits, grains (NOTE: you get more treasure from watering/planting vegetables than flowers/fruits/grains)
    Lost Toys ? buying ?garden? decorations

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ghlight=cowboy

Nightclub Owner
    I'm getting a headache. Ok, so I use these numbers for total mastery, 2 gems and 1 gnome, right????

Level 1 : 167
    Level 2 : 500
    Level 3 : 1167
    Level 4 : 2500

2500 total.
    I have a 23x24 space alloted for crops right now, giving me a total of 552 plots to plant ANY crop regardless of it's fruit/veggie/flower/grain, so to COMPLETELY master with 2 gems and 1 gnome I would have to plant something 4.5 times. Right?

*takes aspirin*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I have a 23x24 space alloted for crops right now, giving me a total of 552 plots to plant ANY crop regardless of it's fruit/veggie/flower/grain, so to COMPLETELY master with 2 gems and 1 gnome I would have to plant something 4.5 times. Right?

*takes aspirin*
    right.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast