View Poll Results: How much food is on your counters?

Voters
594. You may not vote on this poll
  • None - they clear out every night!

57 9.60%
  • A good amount - I have a few counters full.

159 26.77%
  • TOO MUCH! I don't think I'll ever sell all of it!

378 63.64%
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: How much food is on your counters?

Fashion Designer
    @AnnirasSweets - do you have a link or can expand on your seating arrangement? I would love to clear counters more quickly, though I like how my Bakery is set up right now. I may change the seating so I could clear counters more quickly as I do like to redecorate on ocassion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    I cant get empty counters and in RS I cant keep full ones. I'm running out of space for counters in bs
    This is me. My BS stuff does not sell fast enough and RS goes too quickly. I seem to recall having the opposite problem years ago, but maybe my memory is faulty.

I use certain foods as decorations, though, so I have more counters than I need. Maybe I need to undo that. (But then what is the point of playing the dang game?)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    @AnnirasSweets - do you have a link or can expand on your seating arrangement? I would love to clear counters more quickly, though I like how my Bakery is set up right now. I may change the seating so I could clear counters more quickly as I do like to redecorate on ocassion.
    T layout has always sold food the fastest for me and I end up running out of food to sell.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    This is the seating that I've been using for the last few years:

Excuse the mess, I'm in the middle of decorating for fall, but I think is referred to as the 'Narrow T' in this thread.

I always keep the two doors and twenty tables at each door set up in the same way but I change everything else with each remodel. Sometimes I have the customer seating on the other wall, sometimes I do one door on each wall, it just depends on what look I'm going for. Keeping the customers corralled at the door still leaves me with a lot of room to decorate how I like while ensuring that I can still sell out my counters fairly quickly.

Farm Supplier
    You should look at this link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ht=optimazedrs.

That will make it possible for you to sell 45k per 24h. Minimum walking and maximum selling.
    GoodLuck

Fashion Designer
    Thanks everyone for the help! Now I have to look and see how/if I want to change things. I would definitely be more inclined to do the side goals if food would disappear more quickly so my bakery doesn't get overcrowded with food!

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839