View Poll Results: How much food is on your counters?

Voters
594. You may not vote on this poll
  • None - they clear out every night!

57 9.60%
  • A good amount - I have a few counters full.

159 26.77%
  • TOO MUCH! I don't think I'll ever sell all of it!

378 63.64%
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: How much food is on your counters?

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm going to try to block my door for an hour and see if I can get a 'quick sale'. I haven't counted recently, but I'm pretty sure I have around 7 million plates total (no joke).

Senior Moderator
    Please note:
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Please note that blocking the door is not a valid game mechanic and can cause issues like this. Please do not block your door or your podium register.
    I counted last night - I have over 3.6 million plates of food.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the tip, greygull but I figure the worst that can happen is that I won't sell any food for an hour. Long long time ago, when I was new, blocking my door would sell all my food out. I just need a little bit of hurry up here. I'm overwhelmed with food.

Grand Emperor
    I am poster number 10 in this thread. I had way too much food and was only baking new recipes until this year after TL started slowing down on releasing new recipes. I had over 4 million plates on over 40 counter in Jan/Feb. Now I have about 400000 plates. Four counters hold recent pirate recipes, three hold other high yield recipes I baked because I was getting low on food, and I have 2 counters of red velvet cake.

So getting your plate count down can be done, but you'll spend a lot of time not baking. Which was fine since I have been pretty busy this year. I did not block my door at all. I had about 11-12M coins (I think) at the beginning of the year, and earned enough coins for a 40M coin expansion in May. In June I started baking recipes other than new ones because I was running out of food.

Rhino Keeper
    Update: After exactly one hour with my door blocked, nothing sold at all. Same coin count as when I started. Oh well, it was worth a try.

I still have over 200,000 plates of candy corn muffins left over from Halloween (I think I stopped baking them in January or so)
    So that should tell you how much food I have

Rhino Keeper
    I just updated my little inventory list (yes i do have a life!) - I now have 8,917,755 plates of food. I'm trying to master all of the recipes and then stop baking. I'm pretty close.

Rhino Keeper
    I've got 1,400,000 in Jasmine Tea alone. I would hate to see what that amount of tea would do to my bakery had that counter tipped over! :-p

My coustemers would have to swim through an ocean of tea and broken glass.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    I've got 1,400,000 in Jasmine Tea alone. I would hate to see what that amount of tea would do to my bakery had that counter tipped over! :-p

My coustemers would have to swim through an ocean of tea and broken glass.
    Just that much on jasmine tea alone? Wow gosh...

Rhino Keeper
    here i was complaining about my 1.5million food on counters and there are people with 8million. i'm only breaking even. i already have an efficient layout (4 sections, less walking). i've mastered the high profit recipes so most of what i have on counters are 4coin ones. argh. i already had to spend gems to expand because i was feeling claustrophobic with my layout. argh.