View Poll Results: How much food is on your counters?

Voters
594. You may not vote on this poll
  • None - they clear out every night!

57 9.60%
  • A good amount - I have a few counters full.

159 26.77%
  • TOO MUCH! I don't think I'll ever sell all of it!

378 63.64%
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: How much food is on your counters?

Farm Supplier
    Not exaggerating in the least, but I have over 6 million plates. I accidentally stored a counter the other day and lost over 100k dishes but didn't shed a single tear. I wish it would sell out as fast as RS does. I really want to master the recipes I have left, but will have to take a few days off. I have way too many counters as it is.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think the quantities are lower in RS than BS.

As for food on counters mine are mostly full and around the 5000-10,000 (when there are goals the quantities tend to be higher). Although they don't compare to the everlasting-buffet quantities stated on the first couple of pages. O.o Wow.

Rhino Keeper
    I think you're right, the quantities in RS are much lower. And the 'bots eat twice as slow (I believe it's 15 seconds in BS and 30 seconds in RS).

I don't think you want me to list all my counters. I have over 70 counters, most of which have over 75,000 plates. I have baked every day for a year and mastered all basic food and drink recipes. Today I got feed up and cleared about 15 of my least fav. foods on counters and that left me with over 70! I still have food from Halloween, not just one or two recipes but every recipe. My O type blood bottles is at 176,485 servings and my spider cupcakes is at 131,159, this is from LAST YEAR! I never close my store! I have stopped baking unless it is goal related. It seems such a pity to clear counters with food but I know I'll never sell it and I'm in need of the space.

Farm Supplier
    I've got 2.5 million plates just hanging. I've had to resort to using fecsuper's layout to try and sell these plates faster, but it seems like tjere is dimply an endless supply of food. *sigh*

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by romanian6 View Post
    I'm hoping while I go on my trip, the food will sell out...because I'm going to Vegas for 3 days. I'll leave my iPad at home. and if I come home with food on my counters...it will end in tears lol jk
    Yeah well here's a tip - DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR DOOR OPEN FOR COINS' SAKE!!! :`(

I block my doors when I'm in there cooking/serving because the bots make it run all slow and choppy. Well... I did that when I served the last batches before going on vacation from the 4th through the 7th of this month. I opened my game again on the 8th, excited to see how many counters had cleared, and... I'D FORGOTTEN TO UNBLOCK THEM. NOTHING SOLD THAT WHOLE TIME. I literally had tears in my eyes and whimpered like a baby as I moved my candy barrels, letting the bots in for the first time in four days, as I stared at my counters, still packed.

Then I got in a frustration-induced hurry later and lost 8 gems completing a pirate oven that didn't have all its springs. That time I actually cried.

I need another vacation. *sigh*
    Last edited by maguar; 07-14-13 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Removed implied language

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Oh, I forgot to answer the question. Last count, I had something like 250k plates over 10 counters.

I see more progress when I stick to longer recipes, but I can't bring myself to stop cooking completely for any amount of time, because mastering = gems, and I have a ton of recipes to go.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Yeah well here's a tip - DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR DOOR OPEN FOR COINS' SAKE!!! :`(

I block my doors when I'm in there cooking/serving because the bots make it run all slow and choppy. Well... I did that when I served the last batches before going on vacation from the 4th through the 7th of this month. I opened my game again on the 8th, excited to see how many counters had cleared, and... I'D FORGOTTEN TO UNBLOCK THEM. NOTHING SOLD THAT WHOLE TIME. I literally had tears in my eyes and whimpered like a baby as I moved my candy barrels, letting the bots in for the first time in four days, as I stared at my counters, still packed.

Then I got in a frustration-induced hurry later and lost 8 gems completing a pirate oven that didn't have all its springs. That time I actually cried.

I need another vacation. *sigh*
    Lmao!! I'm dying here! I'm so glad you're back.

You probably did unblock but sometimes the server has disconnected and if you exit the game without signing on again to double check, you'll see the last few things you did didn't update. This goes for all the TL games. I've had this happen a few times. Awww, sugar!
    Last edited by maguar; 07-14-13 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Edited quote

Rhino Keeper
    For nearly a year (yes I've been playing this game WAY too long) I would cook food only when I had enough counters, so that it wouldn't pile up. But I'd go days without cooking and it made the game even more frustrating because I was wasting all this time when I could be mastering recipes. So the other day I went through and found I have 66 recipes left to master. I have 79 counters to account for new appliances, so I've just been cooking like crazy. In a matter of days I had piles of over 100,00 items, but whatever, it can sit there until the end of time!

New Resident
    I have over 3 million pieces of food but I am close to cooking everything ever offered..love the game but after 18 months of play and blowing through every appliance I am looking foward to having nothing but goals once a month left to cook..I have alot of level 99 neighbors who have finished absolutely every recipe and just wait for goals..P.S. ..they make the best neighbors when needing to build for goals because that's all they're focused on..

Rhino Keeper
    My counters empty out every night, I never stop baking and yet I never seem to be ablemto build a stockpile. May e its cuz I never close my door, I would love to hv your problem for a change!