View Poll Results: How much food is on your counters?

Voters
594. You may not vote on this poll
  • None - they clear out every night!

57 9.60%
  • A good amount - I have a few counters full.

159 26.77%
  • TOO MUCH! I don't think I'll ever sell all of it!

378 63.64%
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: How much food is on your counters?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by altarisse View Post
    I looked at both your and sweetstuff525's bakeries, none of the little guys are teleporting. I'm on Android by the way!
    I guess it's the same as how we can't see Jean-Pierre and Helpful Loretta standing in iOS users' bakeries!

Rhino Keeper
    Wonderful.. finally... got rid of majority of my counters and redecorated! NEW DILEMMA: need to bake more food to earn $$$. Lol. Chances wont be a problem seeing how it takes FOREVER TO SELL. so now baking til i get million dishes again. HAHA

Hi,

thanks Lueann and Sweetstuff for sharing. I was using GroovyRuss's layout before.
    I have 2 questions:
    1) I noticed that while I was using GroovyRuss's layout, I stopped having the issue with the declining number of customers. But since I applied your method, I'm back to having only 3 or 4 customers in my shop.
    2) With GroovyRuss's layout, I had 3 doors and 3 cashiers. Now I only have one door and one cashier again. Does it make a difference, in your method, whether you have one door or several?

Thanks for sharing BTW, this is really cool

Rhino Keeper
    I don't really know . They keep pigging out. I'm only on about level 17, so a newcomer to Bakery.

New Resident
    ok i'm fairly new to bakery story in on level 26 but how in the world do you guys get so much food ??? do you block your door often ? I bake all day long and do not have any food in the morning time, can anyone tell me how you have hundreds of thousands of the same dish and tons of dishes ?? I've been trying to figure out how to do it but I'm lost thanks, an anyone can add me Nikitom . I have lots of neighbors I try to tip too but when I have like 100 it takes sooo long to tip everyone any suggestions on who to pick an choose for neighbors ?

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I am confused. Are you guys adding your plates up from different counters? Or is your food of the same kind going to the same counter (adding to the old plates)? If this is the case - HOW?

Rhino Keeper
    I have 17 appliances so if I make the same dish on each, I end up with literally tens of thousands of plates all at once. I switched to Pumpkin Pie this week because I was having a coin bug issue and now I have approximately 200k servings.

I have not baked anything for about 2 weeks, and still have over 100,000 plates.

Farm Supplier
    I still have 116,000 Liberty Cookies and i haven't baked them for a week or something :S

New Resident
    So there's no trick ?? I can't go without baking ever and I always run out of food