View Poll Results: How much food is on your counters?

Voters
594. You may not vote on this poll
  • None - they clear out every night!

57 9.60%
  • A good amount - I have a few counters full.

159 26.77%
  • TOO MUCH! I don't think I'll ever sell all of it!

378 63.64%
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: How much food is on your counters?

Fashion Designer
    I had this problem a few months ago and stopped baking to resolve it. I only baked enough to complete goals and I bought 3 ovens of each so I was done with main goals 3-5 days early. I then put the appliances in storage and didn't bake anything for a few days. I didn't do all the side goals because I only ever did them if I liked the prize decoration anyway. It took a few months but my counters are down to a reasonable level and I am at the point where I put out the counters I want and am getting back to the layout I want. I am also only down to 2 counters with over 100K food. A few with over 30K food and the rest have less than 20K.

It was a bit annoying at first as I wasn't collecting gems from mastering recipes and I have to go back and master those recipes but worth it in the end.

Rhino Keeper
    If having too many counters out bothered me, I would simply throw them out. Solves the problem.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    If having too many counters out bothered me, I would simply throw them out. Solves the problem.
    True, but most players don't like throwing out food because it's essentially throwing out money.

It's been my dream for years that they would give us the option to transfer food from one counter to another. I change my layout at least once a month so I usually have to wait a few days before I sell out all the food from my counters and place the new ones to match the new layout. If I had the ability to transfer food this wouldn't be an issue so I could just move the food off the old counters and onto the new.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, it would be so much nicer if we could transfer food.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Ain't gonna happen!

Please speed up the amount of time it takes counters to clear. I try to master all recipes but my food is selling out very slow. At least make it the same speed as in RS...PLEASE.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    the food is getting transfered when the chef placed certain dish from many counters into one, that's why they won't make another transfer function for us, but i still think would be better if they would make for us option to sell the food from counters, when your all counters full, not enough time to wait till your customers will eat it and not able to expand your place, and can't skip the goal, so to sell immediately would be just perfect, your customers would be happy, you'd get extra orders and extra cash

Rhino Keeper
    This. I have 23 appliances in both games. I use 3 sets of 6 for goals and mastering recipes and 5 additional for side goals. In B.S. I use just the bare minimum and let the rest sit idle and I'm just now starting to clear out old counters. I still have scores of counters and millions (yes millions) of servings to go. It doesn't help when you have appliances like to sugar coater which keep going and going and you begin to think you'll never master it. This is what happened with the fountain we had at Halloween that makes the blood type drinks. I had 6 of those going constantly and it took until March to finally master the last one. My o- counter still has over 2 million servings on it.

In contrast, I have R.S. set up the same way with 3 sets of 6 and 5 additional and I have to keep all 23 running constantly. When an appliance is mastered I replace them with the oven and do roast chicken or tirismu. In between goals, I still have 23 ovens going constantly and more often than not my counters are empty in the morning.

Sorry so long. Lol.

my friends next expansion costs 20000000 coins!! How do you guys earn that much?! I did some calculations and it seems you have to cook 1000 vatches if red velvet to earn that much rounded off

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mississippiiii View Post
    my friends next expansion costs 20000000 coins!! How do you guys earn that much?! I did some calculations and it seems you have to cook 1000 vatches if red velvet to earn that much rounded off
    I did it by cooking a lot, seriously, I always had the maximum number of appliances and kept them busy, then when I was able to buy appliance slots I would buys as many as I could and keep all those appliances cooking all the time.