View Poll Results: How much food is on your counters?

Voters
594. You may not vote on this poll
  • None - they clear out every night!

57 9.60%
  • A good amount - I have a few counters full.

159 26.77%
  • TOO MUCH! I don't think I'll ever sell all of it!

378 63.64%
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: How much food is on your counters?

Executive Chef
    I just did a quick calculation (added up 10 counters of random food, ranging from 23,000 plates to 360,000 plates, took the average then multiplied it by 100 for the number of my counters). I have approximately 12 million plates of food waiting to be eaten by bots.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I just did a quick calculation (added up 10 counters of random food, ranging from 23,000 plates to 360,000 plates, took the average then multiplied it by 100 for the number of my counters). I have approximately 12 million plates of food waiting to be eaten by bots.
    Will take you about 8-9 months to sell it all off if you don't cook and sell max amount of food a day, slighty longer with goals though.

New Resident
    Bakery story: I have 24 counters with who knows how much food on them. The irritating thing about it is that i have 28 areas available tor seating but there is a maximum of 7 customers seated and eating at a time. I have two registers and doors positioned in a way that, i feel, alows for rapid consumption. At this rate, i could stop playing now and not have to worry about food being gone for months. What gives?

Executive Chef
    7 at a time? that's crazy low. can you post a pic of your layout?
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    7 at a time? that's crazy low. can you post a pic of your layout?
    Sorry, i dont know how to post pictures on here; however, the issue seems to have recified itself somewhat. I have about 10 now.

I notice a huge buildup of food when I make anything but Red Velvet Cake or Earl Grey Tea. I have 22 ovens (I think) so all I make is RVC or EGT to gain as much coins as possible (because of those expensive expansions), while having all of my food eaten!

If I ever see my counters empty one morning. I start making food like Watermelon Cake, Sweet Potato Pie, Black Forest Cake, etc. until I have enough to keep my customers happy. Then I go back to making RVC or EGT!

82 counters, each with their own item. I thought I was just baking really fast, but maybe there is something to this slower selling idea. All I know is when I go on vacation, I don't play, and it is nice to come back to a bunch of empty counters and clean out my whole space. I just dislike that some recipes make so much of a particular item. I still have bottles of type o and type b and it's been 4 months. Blueberry buckle might be a headache, but I will never get rid of all my sweet potato pie. Cant remember cooking it, 138,442 pieces left to go.

Host(ess)
    I am level 99 and I have 3 counters, more during goals. When there are no goals I only make red velvet cake, earl grey tea and cinnamon buns. Trying to save up money to expand.

does anyone have a sample of the L shaped layout for fast selling?
    it might help with the large amount of food per counter.

Host(ess)
    Blueberry Buckle 385860