View Poll Results: How much food is on your counters?

Voters
594. You may not vote on this poll
  • None - they clear out every night!

57 9.60%
  • A good amount - I have a few counters full.

159 26.77%
  • TOO MUCH! I don't think I'll ever sell all of it!

378 63.64%
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: How much food is on your counters?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPiMan View Post
    I have a bit of food. Most of my food items I have over 100,000 plates available. When I run the math, at the current rate of consumption it will take 20 years for all the food to be eaten. I still have 6,000 sticky cake and those haven't been offered in years. (I wish I could make more ....)

I'm on my maximum expansion and clearly I'll be out of space soon.

[ATACH=CONFIG]32634[/ATTACH]
    Simple answer...stop cooking!

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    or bin it lol

I have a bit of food. Most of my food items I have over 100,000 plates available. When I run the math, at the current rate of consumption it will take 20 years for all the food to be eaten. I still have 6,000 sticky cake and those haven't been offered in years. (I wish I could make more ....)

Attachment 32634
    In order to sell food faster, I would recommend you change your layout to a "T" design or a feeding pen. My favorite layout is the "T" design by fecsuper In his post detailing his design he also supplied the mathematical reasoning to why the design works best. Best of luck to you

or you could just stop cooking

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my3gray View Post
    In order to sell food faster, I would recommend you change your layout to a "T" design or a feeding pen. My favorite layout is the "T" design by fecsuper In his post detailing his design he also supplied the mathematical reasoning to why the design works best. Best of luck to you

or you could just stop cooking
    Is the T design better than having like 3-4 doors and the tables close to them?
    Last edited by bluewhale89; 01-10-17 at 07:15 AM.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Attachment 32634
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Well, it depends on what you want. I can put a chocolate fountain in each corner of my bakery if I wanted to. I don't want the money, I want XPs. My only goal left, besides mastering the weekly updates, is to get to Level 96. And I want to do that without being a slave to my ovens. I was leveling up on Apple Pies and Kiwi Cheesecakes last month.
    **********************************Finally have time to edit****************************************

In this post I have attached a pic of the top three xp producers per each time frame (I have excluded the one under a minute for obvious reasons), they are listed first by time frame then by ex amount
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.PNG 
Views:	35 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	35823   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	35825   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture3.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	35822  
    Last edited by my3gray; 02-05-17 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale89 View Post
    Is the T design better than having like 3-4 doors and the tables close to them?
    I personally thinks so, because I have heard of there being runs when all the guests came through one door and not having seating, thus causing heart levels to go down.

Also I think it looks better, but that doesn't help with over stocked counters
    Last edited by my3gray; 01-14-17 at 07:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have enough food that I can not play for 6 months and I would still have food left.
    I've also re arranged my bakery for optimal customer seating so that transactions are done quickly. Wish it would go faster so I can have themed food. I'll have to wait to have mastered all of my recipes before even attempting this.\, or just delete the food but what a waste of money!

Rhino Keeper

Too much food!

The problems I'm having with the goals is they make too much food and I can't get rid of it all fast enough. I'm running 20 appliances at all times just to complete goals and master new recipes. Before all these goals started I was mastered on everything and had trouble keeping enough food in my bakery overnight Now, as I'm working on the winter goal, I'm still working on mastering the last 6 appliances we built (2 of each) and I'm still running 4 of the Halloween fountain and haven't even gotten to working on the plasma yet.

Currently, I have 81 counters, 50 of which have over 10,000 plates and 15 of which have over 100,000 plates. That's a total of 4,341,287 plates currently out and growing! My bakery is being taken over by counters. I have 32 tables and chairs out which is more than the max that can be served and most are near the 2 doors.

For comparison's sake, my restaurant has a similar setup with only 24 tables and its got a more manageable 26 counters with 1,107,890 plates. And that's including 10 basic ovens mastering old recipes going at all times in addition to doing goals and mastering new ovens.

I think the recipes are making too many servings.
    For example, of the recipes I'm still mastering, I have 90k peanut butter cheesecakes, 84k peppermint nougats, 40k rose gold cupcakes, 35k icy blue cocoa, 126k type o-, you get the point.

So I don't know why food is moving well in my restaurant and not in my bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I completely agree with you, and this was discussed before, but S8 hasn't made any fix (as far I know).

The thing that I'm doing now to sell more food, is to master less appliances, then sell all the food first. As soon as 1 counter is empty I save it in my inventory until I sell all the stuff (usually takes 1 month~ to sell everything), then I start mastering again. For the goals I cook just the servings that I need to complete the steps. Of course is not the ideal scenario, because I do want more gems by mastering, but at least I don't end with too much food. Also a good layout helps, only if you leave you app open (I also do this sometimes).

If they're going to release goals without a rest, they should consider modifying the number of bots or something like that.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Fashion Designer
    Agreed. I'm still getting rid of pumpkin cookies. Also haven't finished mastering recipes from last Goal.

Skipping this goal because of this counter issue. It's too much food and just too much attention to goals. At some point the goals become a drag, more work than fun.

Skipping!