View Poll Results: How much food is on your counters?

Voters
594. You may not vote on this poll
  • None - they clear out every night!

57 9.60%
  • A good amount - I have a few counters full.

159 26.77%
  • TOO MUCH! I don't think I'll ever sell all of it!

378 63.64%
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: How much food is on your counters?

Rhino Keeper
    I can understand your frustration.

The way I see it is, right now my focus is on saving as much money and gems as possible, completing all the goals, not caring too much about the aesthetic part of my bakery. My layout is not the prettiest but it gets customers in & out quickly so it is efficient.

Later, when I finally have all the decorations I want (that I have bought with my coins & gems & gotten the items from the crates I wanted) THEN I?ll probably throw away counters with food and create a nicer looking layout.

This way I have a long term goal I am working towards, something to look forward to, and I don?t feel pressure to make my bakery look perfect right now. It also makes the game more interesting and I won?t grow bored of it.

That?s the way I see it.

I used to have a neighbor that had a small bakery and every time a new goal showed up, she would throw out all her food and start fresh and would decorate her bakery with the theme of the goal, wall paper, tile, everything. I bet the game was fun for her. No pressure, just playing for fun. That?s how it should be.

T Design

L Design

Feeding Pen

No idea how long it would take to make a dent in such a high count of stocked counters. By continuing to cook, you'll never be free of the problem so one has to decide whether their first priority is to master recipes or clear counters.

The only other option is to throw it out.

I use the L design; my counters are empty each morning and I do bake other recipes along with the goal recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Agreed. I'm still getting rid of pumpkin cookies. Also haven't finished mastering recipes from last Goal.

Skipping this goal because of this counter issue. It's too much food and just too much attention to goals. At some point the goals become a drag, more work than fun.

Skipping!
    Ditto!

I've been using T design and got rid of around 13 million plates in 15 months.

It does help.

Banned

Stacking food limits

Just realized that food is auto stacked if you have a like item on counter already and no empty counter is available. what are the limitations to this? I see some higher level players with multi counters with same item. Is it because you can only stack so many servings?

Banned
    I jusr saw an old post by user Bakerling that intimates it might be 1mil or more servings. Can this be confirmed?

Executive Chef
    Just curious, or worried you may hit an upper limit?

(I don't know the answer.)

(But there are other reasons players would have multiple counters of the same item, I wouldn't consider that evidence of anything.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Just curious, or worried you may hit an upper limit?

(I don't know the answer.)

(But there are other reasons players would have multiple counters of the same item, I wouldn't consider that evidence of anything.)
    Of course curious.. if ts 30k per item max on a counter then thats an issue.. if its a million can never hit that.. just wanted a definitevanswer.. would hate to see items poof

Rhino Keeper
    I have one counter at over 2.4 million. Some were over 3 million servings at times.

Rhino Keeper
    How didn't you get to such a high number? My highest was 100k