Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TeamLava IRL post mortem

Executive Chef

TeamLava IRL post mortem

So... what'd we like? What'd we dislike?

I'm personally a fan. Creative entries, and the winners definitely had to make the effort. What'd you all think?

I think was a very good contest to have. But I think maybe make it more clear what recipes can be made. Like this one was for stoves only. Maybe you should of posted a pick of the stove in the game so people would understand more. Just an idea to throw out there. Can't wait for the next contest.

The Honorable Panda
    I thought this was really cool. Pictures were great and creative. It looked like everyone has a great time.
    (PS..Tren did a great job in cleaning up the picture posting boo boos...lol)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Boo hiss! Passed over again. If i didnt have bad luck, id have no luck at all! Not sure my time, money, care and effort I put into my dishes was worth it. Debating if my chances for future more popular contests with even more entries being chosen "randomly" would yield better results than this one with only 33 on forum and 13 on FB! I can't believe that all the winning dishes were all different, what with all the duplicate dishes entered. Interestingly, it was random winners! So a very Good representation of RS dishes.

Oh well, congrats to the winners! Obviously, I'm jealous.

Rhino Keeper
    THANK YOU SO MUCH *________* I've never thought I would make it. GREAT!

What shell I buy? XDD Maybe a Suprise Box ^__^ But yes..a Statement.
    I loved this so much. Even if I wasn't winning this Contest..it was really Fun. Fun to make a contribution and fun to see how creative everybody is. And
    I love food XDD I love to eat...the best Contest for me LOL I look forward for a RS-Contest again. This Time with "Oven" or "Grill"

Rhino Keeper
    Very interesting contest, i would like to see contest for oven and grill too, and pics of the cooking processes would do great!! and even extend it to bakery!!! desserts are my strong!! hehe :P and maybe split the prizes and make 5 winners for 30 gems hehe

Farm Supplier
    Yup, i think it will be much better if the list of the dishes is provide by TL, so nO one get confussed again like this one..cause i read the forum contest and so much posts are questions, and not contest entries...

Anyway, thank you so much TL! I finally win something ) since i didnt provide my id in my entry...can i post it here? My id is brightorange and i want my gems in RS...my entry is the garden salad in forum winning list...cant wait )

Executive Chef
    Loved it!
    Would like to see one for bakery!

Rhino Keeper
    I really enjoyed it. Made me want to cook (even if my picture was a restaurant-bought omelette =-] ). I want to keep trying till I eventually join the rank of gem winners!!!

I also enjoyed it ! Congratulations to the winners, you guys deserved it . C:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast