Thread: New Game update for Androids??

Rhino Keeper

New Game update for Androids??

I saw that there was a new game update for Fashion Story on the market today and downloaded it but I dont see a difference between the version before and this "new" version (1.0.6). Anyone know what has changed?

Executive Chef
    Well I dont have an android but i think bugs gets fixed by updaing it. Well i know that because it says on ipod/iphone. Sorry not 100% for androids.

The Honorable Panda
    I checked with one of my android nbrs and the only change she has noticed is that it runs a lot faster loading up when she visits her neighbors walls.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    The reason for the update stated "bugs fixed" and my game hasn't force closed on me yet since updating. So I'm thinking they successfully smoothed out some issues people were still having since the game came out on android. When I first got it it wouldn't work at all - things keep getting better! No complaints here
    "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother T

"There is no greater sickness in the world today than the lack of love." -Mother T

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I checked with one of my android nbrs and the only change she has noticed is that it runs a lot faster loading up when she visits her neighbors walls.
    That's one of the issues I was having with extreme lagging and slow load times with visiting neighbors, walls, and gifting, etc. Also sometimes would force close when at neighbors/receiving gifts...so far it hasn't happened again to me yet
    "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother T

"There is no greater sickness in the world today than the lack of love." -Mother T

The Honorable Panda
    Oh good. I know androids on all games have had issues. Glad to hear some progress ...
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    thanks for replying. i didnt have issues with the force closes etc anymore after the last update where we got the avatar change tab so this one really made no difference.

then i hope it fixed the bugs for other androids!