For about 7-8 nights now, when I go to accept new incoming gifts, usually a little after midnight, and I click accept and it says "sorry, you've already accepted the max number of gifts for today"... but then it disappears from my gift list... but if I go look at "my gifts" I have accepted, it IS added. Then if I go back to the list & accept the next gift... it says again "sorry... max..."... but again it DOES give it to me. At first I thought "okay if I can't accept more now, save it there and I'll accept it later"... but when it would disappear, I thought I wasn't getting them... but then I realized I was actually getting them. So the message makes no sense! lol

I knew it was wrong because I keep careful track of how many I accept each day, so I know when I'm at my limit or not.

Just strange that it tells me I can't accept it, but it DOES accept it. Only one time did the food not show up in my accepted gifts for about 10 mins... but then it did actually show up.

So to be clear... I AM getting the gifts, but just thought I should tell someone I'm getting this erroneous message saying I can't accept any more gifts even though it does accept them. It usually happens for about 20-30 mins, no matter what time I start accepting, no matter if it's 2 or 10 gifts... some of those nights I get an "out of sync" message, and it stops saying it after it re-syncs... but other nights, it never says out of sync, and just stops on it's own. And again, I am getting the gifts... but just thought someone should know it's giving me a false message that freaked me out at first.

So far it only happens on BS, and only on my iphone 4... latest version both game & ios. Also, because of other issues lately, I have deleted and reinstalled the game, didn't affect this message. It doesn't happen on my iTouch BS game, which is where most issues usually happen lol, so that's a nice change! haha Also doesn't seem to happen in RS on either device. So, a strange... apparently harmless bug, but just in case it does start taking food away at some point, I thought someone should know.