Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where are my mushrooms?

Executive Chef
    Yeah, mine are gone as well. So now it's three items we're missing out on?

HTC Inspire 4G 2.3.3
    RS Version 1.2.1

New Resident

Portabello Mushrooms No Longer Available

After the last update the Portabello Mushrooms disappeared from my grill lunch selections, but was available under "all." The Mango Delight did the same, actually. This was annoying but okay.

Today, the mushrooms disappeared completely from the grill menu. The Mango Delight is still there under "all".

I'm using a Droid 2 Global running Android 2.2 and game version 1.2.1.

Rhino Keeper
    My portabello mushrooms are gone as well: Adroid 2.2, RS 1.2.1

Executive Chef
    It's funny because I got a pop up saying I could cook Portabello mushrooms, but I actually can't.

My mushrooms & lemon lime soda are gone too. Minestrone still locked but shows under lunch tab, not all tab though. Android 2.2 RS 1.2.1

Grand Emperor
    Same as the other Android users: no lemon-lime soda, no portabello mushrooms, minestrone soup under the lunch tab but not all tab.

Samsung Epic, v2.2.1, RS 1.2.1

Farm Supplier
    i used to love to get updates on all the story games. now please stop them. last week on fashionl i lost all my clothes in the catalog and my quad sofa i used gems for. but before that i never had the lime soda. now i get the update on friday and my grilled mushrooms are gone. i was waiting to get to level 47 and then poof gone. I have an android galaxy, restaurant story version 1.2.1

Host(ess)
    I'm a little ditzy when it comes to finding what device/version of the game I'm using but I'm missing the lemon lime soda and portabella mushrooms as well. The soup I can find under the "lunch" tab but is not on my "all" tab. All I know is I have a Droid, lol sorry!

Senior Moderator
    I've heard back - TL is working on correcting the issues with the lemon lime soda, the mushrooms, and the minestrone soup. I don't have a timeline, but I'm sure it will be soon!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Thanks greygull for your help!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast