Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turning off watering question

Turning off watering question

If ones farm has been fully watered, what happens if watering is turned off and then back on again in settings? Will the water drops come back? Also, with the watering turned off, what do neighbors see whe they try to water someone's farm?

Grand Emperor
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean. There's not a way to turn off your watering. Do you mean your notifications?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by susiesmith View Post
    If ones farm has been fully watered, what happens if watering is turned off and then back on again in settings? Will the water drops come back? Also, with the watering turned off, what do neighbors see whe they try to water someone's farm?
    GoodQuestionBecauseIReallyLoveTheWater FeatureAndWonderHowItWillAffect OthersOnBothSidesOfTheCoinIfTheyPutInA PersonalShutOffForEachUser.

What are either of you talking about?

Funny, somehow I always thought that the watering feature could be turned off because of that little on/off slide. But obviously, since it's under push notifications, it actually means that you will be notified when someone waters your farm. Anyway, I have never, ever been notified when my farm has been watered. That's probably why I thought it meant something else.

Fashion Designer
    got me confused for a bit about watering turning on and off.

Banned
    Yeah Some Things Work And Something's Don't Sometimes Hard To Tell What Is For What When Not Properly Working, My City Story Doesn't Work It's Push Notifications When Contracts Are Completed. Hopefully They Fix Everything Soon. Alohaz

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiianmomma View Post
    Yeah Some Things Work And Something's Don't Sometimes Hard To Tell What Is For What When Not Properly Working, My City Story Doesn't Work It's Push Notifications When Contracts Are Completed. Hopefully They Fix Everything Soon. Alohaz
    please don't take this a criticism because you might not be aware...

using emoji on this forum shows nothing but boxes where the emoji are suppose to be on mac/pc and android devices. It looks really nice on my iPad and iPhone.

Regarding the push notification... you're right some works and some doesn't.

Grand Emperor
    Yes my farm push notifications haven't been working for months now. Hopefully it gets fixed.

(And yes the emoji on the forum shows as empty boxes and Chinese symbols. Makes those posts very hard to read)

Banned
    I Know, I Try To Accommodate Others As Much As I Can. It's An Ingrained Habit I'm Working On. Emoji Text Association Blurb. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast