Thread: Bug: restaurant set back 2 hours

Rhino Keeper

Question Bug: restaurant set back 2 hours

Okay, that was really strange. I have been off for 2 hours and had set 3 mango delights which take 4 hours to cook up. I came back, and they had 2 hours left. I responded to messages and tipped people back off my wall.

Then I return to my restaurant and I have 1 unpreped mango...the other two stoves have nothing on them at all! I checked my news feed and someone who tipped me two hours ago is listed as seconds ago! Others I had already tipped back were gone! Anyone from the last two hours is hpjust gone.

The good news is I think I kept my coins. The bad news is no mangos. WEIRD!

Fashion Designer
    That's really weird! Mine seems to be running okay. Are you running the latest update, which seems to have multiple bugs? I noticed my FS is having several out-of-sync problem again with the latest update but not with RS (I've downgraded to the previous version).

Rhino Keeper
    I am running the newest version on an updated ipad2. It was just the weridest Hiccup I've seen.

I was going to try to go back to the old version but I haven't yet. Need to check if pc was autoupdated or still has old version I guess. The bugs are getting worse.