Thread: Money disappeared

Money disappeared

Hi

I woke up kinda late today and checked my restaurant as usual. The program told me that I made 70,000 something and I had at the time 53,3000 coins. I had such vivid memory becuz the night before, I was bragging to my lower level friend about I can earn more coins becuz my restaurant has more seats.

I count my food so that I will know what food I will cook. It was in total 6,9000 dishes.

I exited my restaurant to go to the bathroom, and came back; I only have 44,000 something coins with 68,000 dishes? The program took my money and didn't not give my food back! It happens at least 3 times! And it makes me really sad!

Please help me!

I did restart my game n nothing happened

SID funnyhare
    Restaurant name happy cafe
    Level56

Executive Chef
    Hi funnyhare -

Try untinstalling and re-installing the app from your device. You may not get your coins/food back, however it might help it to not happen again.

Did you receive an out of sync message? What device, operating system, version of the app, and connection (i.e. wifi, 3g, etc.) are you using?

I have iPad 2. Regular up to date restaurant story. I deleted n re installed, and it happened again this afternoon. I'm using wifi from home. What can I do? I lost 200000 already.

Senior Moderator
    Since it's still happening, I think you need to email support@teamlava.com Make sure to give them your ID, RS name, and a complete description of what's been happening (like you did here). You will receive an automated response, and it may direct you back here. Once you receive it, reply to it, and state the problem again, and include any additional information they request. They will be able to look into your game to determine what the problem is. It may takes a few days to sort it out. Keep track as best you can, and keep them informed whenever it occurs, and what all was lost.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    State of New Jersey! The armpit of America!
    Curious, could any of theses issues be caused if an iPad is "hacked?"