Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What was that TeamLava?

Banned
    I Truly Am About Customer Retention. If I wanted Elsewise I'd Play Cookingmama, Tap Bistro and So Forth....But Seeing As Those Particular Simulations Do Not Fit My Needs, My Goal Is Simply To Convey A Need For More Stability Within Game Play During Promotional Seasons And Updates, Peaceful Play Within Our Community, And A Continuum of Freshness From The Vastness Of TL's Designers. I Understand Time Constrants, Constant Upkeep, But In All I Would Simply Be Pleased To Enjoy The Series Within Comfortable Security, After All We Never Leave Our Homes Unlocked At Night So Any Passing Random Aggressor(s) Can Waltzed Thru While We Sleep. Any Human Needs Security To Continue Living.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    OK, thanks for the feedback. In contrast, what types of things would you like Quests for?
    I love RS. I love the updates and love decorating my restaurant. I think the quest would be great for people that just started playing the game. Maybe you could make it interesting for players on higher levels. I'm on 86 and making 2 fruit salads and buying 2 white tables (after selling what I had in inventory) is not fun. As I said before this game is amazingly customizable and no 2 places are alike.
    Instead of having 3 tabs just have one. 3 is just over****! As rewards, maybe machine parts or a gem or two? Maybe give us a picture or plant that we can't buy like you do with the gem packs. And I love the idea someone else had about giving you credit for items that u already have in your inventory.
    I'm just affraid it will get out of hand and TL will want me to buy a tv for 68 gems and a chocolate fountain. That would be a deal breaker for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Or instead of constant quests, how about 1 to 3 for each level. They can be tailored to help guide people through the game. For ex, cooking stew would be a higher level sine you would need enough stoves to tie one up that long without running out of food.

Also, the new button could go away. The level up pop up would tell you there is a new quest. If someone doesn't do the quest, they can just ignore the ones on the available list. Just add a spot to the folders for quests.

Executive Chef
    It actually gave me something to do when I was in level 75 in Farm Story.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    OK, thanks for the feedback. In contrast, what types of things would you like Quests for?
    I think it's more the format of the quests rather than what they require you to do/buy. Spending gems to complete a quest should be optional or there should be a method via which we can turn of that obnoxious little icon. Also requiring member to go back and re-buy furniture that they already have sitting out on the restaurant floor should be a little ridiculous. With BS, it was some how counting and keeping track of the fact that I had already prepared and served the right number of peach cobblers for the quest, despite having done so a month or two before getting the quest. Why not let that feature carry over into the RS quests? and all other game quests as well...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrocks77 View Post
    Instead of having 3 tabs just have one. 3 is just over****! As rewards, maybe machine parts or a gem or two? Maybe give us a picture or plant that we can't buy like you do with the gem packs. And I love the idea someone else had about giving you credit for items that u already have in your inventory.
    I'm just affraid it will get out of hand and TL will want me to buy a tv for 68 gems and a chocolate fountain. That would be a deal breaker for me.
    Love the idea of getting something exclusive for the quests. Right now I just ignore them. Also love the idea of making them a separate button/ area on the menu for the quests. Maybe a way to choose which quests to complete based on what rewards are offered. I probably wouldn't mind spending gems if I knew what the reward was and I thought it was worth it.

I am in level 71, and I am afraid of losing interest in the game. I would do any quest that gains me gems, not cost me gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    Sesami, give me a break. If you want to rant, don't do it on here.
    Don't do it on here? Is this the only-if -you-love-TL-and-everything-they-do-to-death forum? Because i must have missed the memo.

Having quests is fine with me. But when they take up half of my screen and have a flashing "NEW" sign that i can't get rid of, then i have a problem. Not to mention that they are so obviously a gem trap, like so many other things in this game. Wasting gems that i paid REAL MONEY for, because i clicked on the wrong thing does not sit well with me and i will [edit] about it. Here, where else? In my personal diary? This is for discussing the games and the quests are a part of the games, no?
    Last edited by greygull; 08-19-11 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sesami View Post
    That's probably the whole point of them. To annoy you until you buy gems to get rid of it. I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing they added was 1 gem to start the game and a gem to accept a friend invite and a gem to collect your tips.
    lol! they might just take that idea 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123