Thread: ****** all happy faces fixed ******

Smile ****** all happy faces fixed ******

***** I was tired of seeing all thoes broken hearts , so I started moveing things around and I put all the tables and racks away from the walls and leaving each table and rack with all four sides clear and there u have it I. Got all hearts !!! I always wonder why that was happening but I'm so glad I finally got it fixed. Plz add me I have rs , bs, fs, strom8 id is lots of kisses . Let me know how it went .*******

****** opps I meant all hearts fixed ****

The Honorable Panda
    great thanks so much for sharing. usually the broken hearts is due to arrangement issue.(actually one of the challenges of fashion).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yeah I'm glad I found out now I'm going back to fix it up

I am also trying to fix this broken heart problem. But before it started happening today, I didn't have all sides of tables and racks open and everything was fine before. I expanded today and moved things now I have angry customers

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by friscofarm View Post
    I am also trying to fix this broken heart problem. But before it started happening today, I didn't have all sides of tables and racks open and everything was fine before. I expanded today and moved things now I have angry customers
    when you expand, this can happen. you will have to play around with # of racks, registers, mirror and dressing rooms. I think the Size of your store is also part of everything.
    If you still have issues, try and post a picture (see link in my signature if you do not know how to post a picture). so we can see your store and try to help.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request