Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Boy/Girl Gnome Crop Mastery List

Quote Originally Posted by putka View Post
    So, basically, all crops- girls, all trees - boys ?
    Yes.

Trees > Male Gnome
    Crops > Female Gnome

Grand Emperor
    So is this the end of this thread?

Should we stop posting when we master something that hasn't been mastered since they started giving out gnomes?

In case not, I just mastered Dahlia and got a girl on Android.

Grand Emperor
    I think its done

Rhino Keeper
    I was really hoping they'd give gnomenstein or the dracula gnome for mastering the candy corn crop, but i just mastered it today and it is just a girl gnome
    In the future I think it would be great if TL could create holiday gnomes that matched the mastered holiday crop (gnome with candy corn hat, etc)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBabyPanda View Post
    I was really hoping they'd give gnomenstein or the dracula gnome for mastering the candy corn crop, but i just mastered it today and it is just a girl gnome
    In the future I think it would be great if TL could create holiday gnomes that matched the mastered holiday crop (gnome with candy corn hat, etc)
    Same here...love the idea of special holiday gnomes for mastering special holiday crops!

Executive Chef
    I posted elsewhere on this but I have the final results on my test of crop numbers for tree mastery.

We had always thought Leaf One was 20 crops. It is, however, - or it is now - definitely 25. The other numbers were correct. So, it's -

Leaf One - 25
    Leaf Two - 100
    Leaf Three - 250
    Leaf Four - 500

There's a new 12 hour tree arrived since this first arose. A chance for someone to double-check ?
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Executive Chef
    That's weird ! Why did I think this thread had come alive again ? Dunno, but I did.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorloch View Post
    I posted elsewhere on this but I have the final results on my test of crop numbers for tree mastery.

We had always thought Leaf One was 20 crops. It is, however, - or it is now - definitely 25. The other numbers were correct. So, it's -

Leaf One - 25
    Leaf Two - 100
    Leaf Three - 250
    Leaf Four - 500

There's a new 12 hour tree arrived since this first arose. A chance for someone to double-check ?
    I noticed this with the Shamrock trees. I'm rechecking with the white peach trees. Level 1 is 25 and Level 2 is 100. I'll hit level 3 on Tuesday. Assume the numbers you posted are correct unless I post something different.

Executive Chef
    I planted 125 trees so not a lot could go wrong with my arithmetic (maths). For sure, it's 875 in total. Not racing ? Want to be a Joint Auditor with Mini to count the "Go" votes ? You'd have to be free for half an hour or so in, say, 15 hours from now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I noticed this with the Shamrock trees. I'm rechecking with the white peach trees. Level 1 is 25 and Level 2 is 100. I'll hit level 3 on Tuesday. Assume the numbers you posted are correct unless I post something different.
    I once calculated (from your numbers above) that I needed 58 trees to master in 15 cycles. I can't remember which was the first tree that proved me wrong, but it was a recently released tree. (pink tree, maybe?) now I'm buying 60 trees.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425