Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you tip all of your neighbors?

Host(ess)

Do you tip all of your neighbors?

Does anyone ever just tip those with 3 or 4 stars?

Host(ess)
    To clarify, I tip all of mine...

Executive Chef
    i tip everyone , i even go back when it is full
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Rhino Keeper
    I used to tip all, but after awhile it became too time consuming and I started to tip just 3 or 4 stars. When after about a month I came to the realization that the time and effort I was putting into still tipping was for the most part wasted I sorta gave up. Now I tend to avoid tipping unless a neighbor stops by first, daily gifts are worth alot more anyway.

Executive Chef
    the point is you need good neighbours, and that you do by selecting, in my case tree days no visite without a reason i am sorry i trow them out
    such a wasted of time
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    the point is you need good neighbours, and that you do by selecting, in my case tree days no visite without a reason i am sorry i trow them out
    such a wasted of time
    Yup! About sums it up. I try to look for message on their wall first.

Host(ess)
    How do you know if someone doesn't visit for three days? Everyone doesn't leave a message and the news feed only holds so many.

Rhino Keeper
    I am learning just how time consuming tipping almost every neighbor is... right now, I'm skipping the few people who haven't tipped me in a few days or more. But I realized that it literally takes me 3-4 hours to tip 90-95% of my neighbors (I do have a lot between the games)... but that's WAY too long spent tipping, when I'd rather be doing other things... both in game and out!! I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth it at all. At least gifting I can do in a few mins for everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bgk46 View Post
    How do you know if someone doesn't visit for three days? Everyone doesn't leave a message and the news feed only holds so many.
    I play enough that I am pretty sure they don't. My new feed isn't usually full. But good point. I don't leave messages. Maybe that's why they don't tip back. Of course, I tip everyone everyday, whether they have tipped or not. By keeping only 50-60 neighbors and not leaving messages, I currently have time to tip. If you don't, i suggest keeping only20-30 good neighbors. You can only keep 20 gifts daily anyway

With 147 nbrs, I don't tip 'em all...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast