Thread: Buying gems

Executive Chef

Buying gems

I never really had the chance to buy gems because usually i earn them. I usually think that i can only but it with credit cards. Unfortunatly, my parents dont trust using credit cards online. But an idea came on my mind that you can purchase it from itunes...
    Basically I'm asking is: Do i have to use a credit card to purchase gems or i can buy an itunes gift card and use that instead of a credit card.

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Hi shakiba -

For itunes you can use either a debit card, credit card or an itunes gift card. The itunes gift card amount will be credited to your account, and when you make a purchase (in app or buying other apps) the amount will be deducted from the itunes gift card credit on your account.

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much!

Executive Chef
    Trenae is correct! You can also buy the gift card titled APP STORE CARD which is specifically for App Store/In App purchases and it's what I have been using for months now. The biggest difference is not that big of a deal...iTunes you redeem and check balance in the iTunes app, and the App Store gift card redeems in the App Store app, as well as the listed balance.

Just be aware that if you go over your gift card balance, it will pull from any other payment method set up on the device. For example, if I have $25 in gift card balance and I spend $26, that extra dollar will come out of my ******, which is my secondary payment method. Hope that makes sense

Executive Chef

By the way, looks like this

Executive Chef
    or it could look like this:

I have been purchasing gems since I started playing TL games, as recent as yesterday but now I went to purchase more for RS and it said "this device does not support in app purchases". I am on a Thunderbolt and have been for a while. Any help is appreciated

Executive Chef
    Thx again for the help guys!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticura View Post
    I have been purchasing gems since I started playing TL games, as recent as yesterday but now I went to purchase more for RS and it said "this device does not support in app purchases". I am on a Thunderbolt and have been for a while. Any help is appreciated
    I do not know much about androids, but I thought a saw a thread about this posted before but cannot remember if the person ever got it resolved. Ill check with the Mod that plays on android to see if she has hear of this. (greygull)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticura View Post
    Hi there -

Depending on how you are set up for app purchases, you may want to verify that all of your information is correct.

If you continue to have issues, email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com), they may be able to provide additional information/assistance.