Thread: Is there any block function to protect our wall from being attacked by bad words?

Question Is there any block function to protect our wall from being attacked by bad words?

Some of my friends got attacked by some peoples's bad words. Their walls got washed by bad postings. Is there any way we can block the ID who posted bad things on the wall? If this can't be solved, a lot of players will have to leave the game. Please help!

Senior Moderator
    The best thing to do right now is this : take a screen shot, email to support@teamlava.com along with your user ID, their user/RS name. If it continues to happen after your first contact with support, reply to TLs email, to keep everything together.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    The best thing to do right now is this : take a screen shot, email to support@teamlava.com along with your user ID, their user/RS name. If it continues to happen after your first contact with support, reply to TLs email, to keep everything together.
    Thank you so much for the reply and the suggestion. The reason I asked this is I got a message kind of like "your message is blocked by the owner of the wall" one day. I knew that was system error, so I posted again and it went through. Therefore, I wonder whether there is this function in this game.

Senior Moderator
    I've had it happen as well. It doesn't like certain symbols, though I can't always figure out which. There is a filter to keep things out, however, people figure out ways around it.
    Also, please don't post the screenshots on here. I forgot to mention that part.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Ok. Got it. Thank you so much!

Farm Supplier
    i had this on farm story but there is no button to take a picture. i reported it but heard nothing back. also some people post things that shouldn't have been let through and it goes to children. you usually don't know how old the person is you are sending a message too. however, some things should never get sent. my son received something so inappropriate i was shocked. i can't send the word knob but other things get sent. something needs to be done about this, please.