Thread: stolen gems

Unhappy stolen gems

my id is chefs12 and my restaurant is chef best. about a week ago i had over 200 gems. you had a sale and i bought 105 gems two times. a few days later i went to purchase something from the magic box. my phone said out of sync. when i got it back all my gems were gone and i now had a bamboo planter, foo dog, bonsai, orange fancy vase, red fancy vase, purple fancy vase, fireplace and indoor fountain. i immediately reported it to team lava. i was told there is a new way to report glitches. i went there and was told to go to support. i explained that i was told to go to bugs. i did. i was told that the person in charge would be back on monday. this was a saturday night. then i had a few days where i couldn't get into any of my games because of maintenace. i waited for the weekend to be over to report it again.
    i did not pick these things and than not like it so i am complaining. look at my restaurant and tell me where i would put these things. take all the items but give me my gems back. it is not fair. the error was not mine. i never tried to get those things and i did not keep pressing the button to buy again. please help me. i have no gems to do anything. i await your help.

Senior Moderator
    Did you email support again, as GM stated?

Quote Originally Posted by chefs12 View Post
    i did that first and they told me they have a new way of handling problems like this. they told me to come here. sounds like i will be getting the run around and get no help.
    This is likely the auto-response; Support will still get your email if you respond back. Most Support issues are common issues though, so we like to direct players here first.

If you email back, Support should probably be able to investigate further.
    I would recommend replying to the email they sent you, to keep everything on one ticket.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    i did everything i was told to. i reported it to team lava. i was told to go to bugs and glitches. i was told to wait for after the weekend to speak to the one who could help. i did that after days of maintenance. i was told to go to support at team lava. i did, a week ago. i have not heard from anyone and would like help and an answer on when i can get my gems back. in the meantime i bought more gems that i wouldn't have bought if the game did not go out of sync and take all of my gems, over 200 of them. when will i stop getting the runaround and actually get some help. thank you.