Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clothing disappeared

New Resident

Clothing disappeared

The majority of my clothing disappeared white items green collection red and black collection . The store was closed upon opening and shelving it I get a out of sync message . How do I get my items back.

New Resident
    By the way I play on IPad 2

Executive Chef
    You can't, but you probably did get the cash for those items.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shelltbx View Post
    The majority of my clothing disappeared white items green collection red and black collection . The store was closed upon opening and shelving it I get a out of sync message . How do I get my items back.
    sometimes when you close your store, you items will still sell. If you block your door customers will not come in, so you happiness does not decrease, but sales will happen. Most people will block their cash register instead to prevent the sales.
    Also it depends on what level you are on an how many clothes you had out.
    To be safe, I always try to have at least 1000 items for each hour.
    So When I go to bed If I do not have 8000 items ,I will block my cash register if I want to wait to sell my in the morning.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Thanks for getting back to me but I'm not satisfied with the answer the bugs,rules need to be updated ! One set of items disappeared as soon as I put it down also I had over 1000 of each item although the answers in these forums are given it seems like it's justification for the game mishaps instead of taking care of the problem. I play games on Facebook if there is a problem they address and compensate

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Thanks for getting back to me but I'm not satisfied with the answer the bugs,rules need to be updated ! One set of items disappeared as soon as I put it down also I had over 1000 of each item although the answers in these forums are given it seems like it's justification for the game mishaps instead of taking care of the problem. I play games on Facebook if there is a problem they address and compensate
    The problem is that FB is completely different. For a start, as long as you got the money, you didn't lose anything. I'm sure TL are working on stopping it though. For now, just block the Cash Register or make sure you have 1,000 clothes per hour (if that's misinformation, blame Kooky!).

The Honorable Panda
    If you feel that the forum is not helping , please email support@teamlava.com

The forum is unable to compensate for any losses you may have.

Host(ess)
    Hi Kooky,
    Thanks for this reply, I was just about to vent my frustration at spending so much time choosing and waiting and filling the store only to loose half my stock in 10 mins after opening ( had been closed for 10 hrs for replenishing). I had blocked the door as always, but now understand it should be the registers I block! Back to the drawing board and start stocking up again!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cooreygirl View Post
    Hi Kooky,
    Thanks for this reply, I was just about to vent my frustration at spending so much time choosing and waiting and filling the store only to loose half my stock in 10 mins after opening ( had been closed for 10 hrs for replenishing). I had blocked the door as always, but now understand it should be the registers I block! Back to the drawing board and start stocking up again!
    I have not personally had this problem But others have told me the cash reg blocking works.
    Please let me know if this does the trick...

Host(ess)
    Hi, It's me again. Thought that blocking the tills worked until this morning, when I lost half my stock again (some stuff that had been on for a day each) within 10 mins of opening? Is it something everyone else experiences and I should expect when I close to restock, cos there isn't enough time in the day to spend on it. I've been off work this week so have given Fashion and BS hours of attention every day and it's still not enough to keep it well stocked and keep all my neighbours happy! Your suggestions would be much appreciated

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast