Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Clothing disappeared

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    It must be frustrating...
    I want to ask a question now- GM, how are your guys doing towards getting this fixed?
    This is not a bug problem, Please see post 28.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is not a bug problem, Please see post 28.
    Surely TL are working on verifying why sales speed up?
    If not, you have my sincere apologies.

Rhino Keeper
    about 15 minutes. collected thumbs up, sent gifts, set up batch clothes for later tonight....left and checked farm (and restaurant) came back arpund and "poof" gpne gone gone

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Surely TL are working on verifying why sales speed up?
    If not, you have my sincere apologies.
    no they are not because this is not a bug or a glitch with the design that Team Lava created for this game.
    If you read this thread you will see that members are now coming together comparing notes to find out why some ppl can block and not have the quick sales.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by colagummi View Post
    about 15 minutes. collected thumbs up, sent gifts, set up batch clothes for later tonight....left and checked farm (and restaurant) came back arpund and "poof" gpne gone gone
    okay did you let the game run 15 minutes before you collected your likes and sent your gifts?

Rhino Keeper
    i did noyice that ths appens to me less often if i block a register. then it did when i close doors....it happend more frequently then....i generally blokck at night right before i go to bed and then repopen in a.m. before work... close during day and reopen and do the short term clothes in the evening.... it just seems that there should be some way to compromise. /should i go back to only one register instead of two? and I only have the one door..... all this "" trauma"" over a cute little game. kind of funny if u think about it...

Rhino Keeper
    anyhow i always apprciate this tips kooky and others....

Hi everyone,
    I've been playing Fashion Story for many years now and this problem with clothes disappearing is something new. It just started in the past month or 2. It's sooooo frustrating to spend so much time and effort trying to stock up my shop, just to lose all of it in a matter of seconds. It always happens when I get the message that my game is "out of sync". Then, as soon as it refreshes...poof...every item...gone. It happens while I am in the middle of putting clothes out, ordering clothes, gathering tips, or rearranging furniture. It happens so sporadically, there is no way to predict when or why it happens. It is directly related to the "out of sync" issue and refreshing the game.
    I really want to see something done about this. I have contacted Storm 8 support, but the problem is ongoing.
    I love this game and have spent countless hours and money (buying gems), but I cannot continue to play if something doesn't change with this issue. Does anyone else happen to know how to prevent this? (This has nothing to do with blocking the doors or cash register)
    Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sethvsmom2 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I've been playing Fashion Story for many years now and this problem with clothes disappearing is something new. It just started in the past month or 2. It's sooooo frustrating to spend so much time and effort trying to stock up my shop, just to lose all of it in a matter of seconds. It always happens when I get the message that my game is "out of sync". Then, as soon as it refreshes...poof...every item...gone. It happens while I am in the middle of putting clothes out, ordering clothes, gathering tips, or rearranging furniture. It happens so sporadically, there is no way to predict when or why it happens. It is directly related to the "out of sync" issue and refreshing the game.
    I really want to see something done about this. I have contacted Storm 8 support, but the problem is ongoing.
    I love this game and have spent countless hours and money (buying gems), but I cannot continue to play if something doesn't change with this issue. Does anyone else happen to know how to prevent this? (This has nothing to do with blocking the doors or cash register)
    Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
    When you leave you game and come back and start playing, it will take a few seconds for your game to sync up with the servers.

1. Will you leave the game, close out the game so when you come back to play, your game will load up fresh.
    2. When you come back to play, go visit a neighbor or collect some tips to give you game time to sync up before doing any tasks.

Make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456