Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BS on Ipod Touch... keeps crashing and locking up... ???

Rhino Keeper

BS on Ipod Touch... keeps crashing and locking up... ???

My iPhone game seems fine... but BS & RS run MUCH slower on my Touch... I even deleted almost everything on it, so the memory isn't maxed out. But now, worse, Monday and now early Tue morning, BS keeps crashing, and freezing up, for up to 5 mins at a time. A few mins ago, it was totally frozen... wouldn't quit, I couldn't even power the touch down... it was totally locked up! Finally, after holding down the power button for about 30 seconds, it finally came back up!

I deleted both games... then reinstalled them... and still doing it.

Any ideas??

The Honorable Panda
    Try connecting to iTunes to make sure you have the most recent version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I am having similar problems since I downloaded the new upgrade. Both BS and CS kick me out. I can't play for more than a minute to five minutes before I'm kicked out. I have forced-quit several times, checked with iTunes, App Store and Game Center, and nothing is making any difference. I was ready to re-install until I read the above the post. I run a iPhone 4. Worse, sometimes when I open CS I see BS for a split second before CS comes up. I have received the "out of sync" message several times from BS, but nothing is changing. What more can I do?

Fashion Designer
    Also, ensure you have a good wifi connection. If not, then ur game will keep crashing.

New Resident
    It doesn't seem to matter whether I have three, four, or five bars. I've tried the game with all of them. It still happens even when I have five bars.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sftmac View Post
    I am having similar problems since I downloaded the new upgrade. Both BS and CS kick me out. I can't play for more than a minute to five minutes before I'm kicked out. I have forced-quit several times, checked with iTunes, App Store and Game Center, and nothing is making any difference. I was ready to re-install until I read the above the post. I run a iPhone 4. Worse, sometimes when I open CS I see BS for a split second before CS comes up. I have received the "out of sync" message several times from BS, but nothing is changing. What more can I do?
    If you are on an iphone try the 3G service to see if it helps(getting off wifi). If you still have problems, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.
    Your game will be saved.
    If none of these work, then you can email support@teamlava.com . Give them your name and storm Id and tell them version of Iphone you are on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Weird, I already replied to this, but it vanished! Ugh!
    Yes, I forgot to mention that... I DO have the current version... I check every couple of days anyway, but made sure to check last night, and again today. Last night after I quit playing, I also noticed that another app froze up... yet none of this happened prior to downloading BS & RS... big coincidence? I don't think so. My Touch has started acting up, very slow, etc ever since I downloaded & started playing these games. Seems odd!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    Weird, I already replied to this, but it vanished! Ugh!
    Yes, I forgot to mention that... I DO have the current version... I check every couple of days anyway, but made sure to check last night, and again today. Last night after I quit playing, I also noticed that another app froze up... yet none of this happened prior to downloading BS & RS... big coincidence? I don't think so. My Touch has started acting up, very slow, etc ever since I downloaded & started playing these games. Seems odd!
    Unless they've affected your memory (or TL have somehow deceived Apple and us and put in viruses, which is highly unlikely and probably very difficult), it is probably just a coincidence.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't think that it's a virus or anything, I'm just afraid it's a bug or some error in this update that isn't friendly to touch software... since it's older & different than the iphone and newer touch software versions. I don't think it's on purpose... but it could easily be a glitch that is slowing everything down, and causing everything to freeze up.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    I didn't think that it's a virus or anything, I'm just afraid it's a bug or some error in this update that isn't friendly to touch software... since it's older & different than the iphone and newer touch software versions. I don't think it's on purpose... but it could easily be a glitch that is slowing everything down, and causing everything to freeze up.
    Nothing wrong on my 4G.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast