Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is it so hard to find neighbors who gift PARTS ONLY???

Farm Supplier

Why is it so hard to find neighbors who gift PARTS ONLY???

*Note: For some reason, I could not create a thread in the 'add me' section so if someone could move this thread over there, that would be great.*

Yes, I realize that there is a "parts only" thread but guess what? Every single time I add someone from it they send me food. I just don?t understand it. And I am having a very hard time getting appliances built. So please, please, please if you gift PARTS ONLY and want only parts gifted in return, please add BOTH my games CharliesCity and CharliesGame. No tipping necessary. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Yes! Added!

Farm Supplier
    I gift parts. You added me previously but deleted me after one day. I don't know why. Maybe becoz I tipped you? But I didnt leave you a message to tip back. I just tip some nbrs occassionally especially new nbrs like a welcome gift. If you would like, you can add me again. Good luck with nbr hunting.

Farm Supplier
    I do not remember deleting you. Sorry about that. I do, although, like to keep my neighbor lists identical between my two games because it makes gameplay easier for me so maybe one of those days when I was evening up my neighbor list I could have deleted you. Other than that, I only delete people who send me food.

Why did u delete me? Is it because I tipped?��Dont worry I added u as my friend again

Farm Supplier
    Again, I only delete people who send me food. If you don't request BOTH my games like my post above says I probably just didn't accept the request.

Rhino Keeper
    Added both and I'm also trying to build various appliances. I usually update my wall with my current parts requested.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    Added both and I'm also trying to build various appliances. I usually update my wall with my current parts requested.
    Awesome!

Cat4Kin

Farm Supplier
    thanks for reply. now that clears up the ??? for me. added. let's have fun together. ":P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast