Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling items to get gem refund

Selling items to get gem refund

I have 63 tiles that were 1 gem each that I am no longer using and have stored. I would LOVE to get those gems back to buy other things...even if I can not get them all. If I sell them I can not get them back....is there anyway to get my gems back when selling them?? I paid for these so I should be able to get all 68 back and use them however I want.

Sadly, floor tiles cannot be sold. TL may evantually come out with this option, but not currently.

Rhino Keeper
    Even if you could sell floor tiles, it would be unfair to sell your unwanted 4th place magic box prizes to get a 1st place one.

Senior Moderator
    Also, any items purchased with gems always are sold back for coins. So any item you try to sell, be sure you didn't spend gems on it, they will not be returned.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by Halibel View Post
    Even if you could sell floor tiles, it would be unfair to sell your unwanted 4th place magic box prizes to get a 1st place one.
    These are not magic box prizes but rather tiles I bought with my own money through the purchase of gems.

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Also, any items purchased with gems always are sold back for coins. So any item you try to sell, be sure you didn't spend gems on it, they will not be returned.
    Thanks for the heads up...It really should be that I have a choice since I bought the gems.

So really what you're saying is that you purchased something (gems/tiles), used said purchase, and now are tired of them and want your money/gems back...lol! I wish the world worked that way....wouldn't it be nice to go the store and buy something, take it home and use it and then just bring it back to store when I no longer want it and demand my money back because after all I did purchase the item with real money!!!

I'm sorry, I don't want to sound rude, but I am getting so tired of people blaming tl because they can't get theirr wayA. You are playing a free game with free updates! You do not have to spend real money to play and enjoy this game, however, if you feel you will only be happy playing this game with gem bought items it is YOUR CHOICE to spend real money as tl does provide a way for you to earn gems for FREE!!

If you choose to purchase gem items with gems earned or with purchased gems YOU have chosen towhat you want to purchase for your bakery and it is not fair to blame tl and demand your gems back if you are unhappy with the items YOU CHOSE to purchase!!!!

If you are that unhappy play another game, but don't blame tl for your choices...

~Kat

Fashion Designer
    That's a bit snarky of you BloodrosesAll of us players agree that it would be nice to get some kind of value back when we sell things back.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodRoses View Post
    So really what you're saying is that you purchased something (gems/tiles), used said purchase, and now are tired of them and want your money/gems back...lol! I wish the world worked that way....wouldn't it be nice to go the store and buy something, take it home and use it and then just bring it back to store when I no longer want it and demand my money back because after all I did purchase the item with real money!!!

I'm sorry, I don't want to sound rude, but I am getting so tired of people blaming tl because they can't get theirr wayA. You are playing a free game with free updates! You do not have to spend real money to play and enjoy this game, however, if you feel you will only be happy playing this game with gem bought items it is YOUR CHOICE to spend real money as tl does provide a way for you to earn gems for FREE!!

If you choose to purchase gem items with gems earned or with purchased gems YOU have chosen towhat you want to purchase for your bakery and it is not fair to blame tl and demand your gems back if you are unhappy with the items YOU CHOSE to purchase!!!!

If you are that unhappy play another game, but don't blame tl for your choices...

~Kat

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by myweedpatch View Post
    That's a bit snarky of you BloodrosesAll of us players agree that it would be nice to get some kind of value back when we sell things back.
    I'm sure she didn't mean to come across snarky, she was making the point that life doesn't work that way.

My apologies...I just reread my post and it was a little snarky, but I still stand by what I said....I too would love to be able to buy things with gems and get my gems back if I decide I don't want the item after all, but if I make a choice to buy something with gems knowing that once I make that purchase my gems are gone I can't blame tl! What we're talking about is buyer's remorse! In the real world you can't buy something, bring it home and use it and then later return it to the store and get your money back and that is what the original poster wanted! She purchased tiles with gems and now that she is tired of them she want tl to take them back and refund her gems!

As tl provides these games and updates free of charge, the way they can do that is by selling gems! If tl refunded gems for gem purchases and usage like this then no one would buy gems, they would just get recycled through purchases and tl would no longer have the income to provide free games with free updates! Would you rather tl charge for playing the games and charge for updated?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast