Thread: Bug Report for RS

Banned

Bug Report for RS

I'm trying to collect today's gifts and yesterday's gift when a que popped up saying you have received max amount of gifts todayplease fix

The Honorable Panda
    you can only accept 20 gifts per day. If you have already accepted 20, then you will get this pop up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    you can only accept 20 gifts per day. If you have already accepted 20, then you will get this pop up.
    Actually, I think it is a bug. I get this message too when I try to collect gifts from the previous 24-hour period, then my restaurant/bakery goes out of sync, and then I can accept that gift and subsequent gifts. It's strange.

Banned
    Thank You Driftboutiquenot sure if it's part of the new update at RS for bug fix this past week or the weekly update.In any case I hope they fix it along with my sonic oven disappearance from my inventory, 84 gems went poof

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Actually, I think it is a bug. I get this message too when I try to collect gifts from the previous 24-hour period, then my restaurant/bakery goes out of sync, and then I can accept that gift and subsequent gifts. It's strange.
    I have the same thing going on with my ipad2

Banned
    In any case I would like this fixed. Not sure if this because of Noncompliance of Scoria Allegiance.LOLjust joking. But please look into it and exterminate me bugs from restaurant. Choco covered crickets is not on me menu