Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "break some eggs" quest

Host(ess)
    I'm sorry to say that still doesn't set right with me. I didn't ask to do the quest, nor do I want to. If I don't want to do the quest, there should simply be a "No, thank you." choice so I can get that **** off my screen.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tesive View Post
    I'm sorry to say that still doesn't set right with me. I didn't ask to do the quest, nor do I want to. If I don't want to do the quest, there should simply be a "No, thank you." choice so I can get that **** off my screen.
    Totally agree! Geez, we Androids had to wait long enough for the machines & being able to visit off other walls, but I feel like I've been sent back to kindergarten! I came to search the forums to see if we eventually.gain anything from completing these idiot tasks, other than an empty pocketbook. If anyone knows what the benefits of these "quests" are, please tell us. We Androids are dying from the suspense!

If there's no benefit, these will just be ignored by me from now on. What a joke, not funny ha-ha either.

Seedsaver

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tesive View Post
    Absolutely! I want a way to turn quests off PLEASE! Or at the very least, get rid of the awful flashing "new" signs.

Rhino Keeper
    Ive spent like 30 something gems to get those boxes off the side of my screen! I was really upset about having to sell 35 white tables in my inventory just to buy two!!! Please dont bring the quests back!!! They clutter up my already cuttered screen and prevent me from viewing my beautiful restaurant!!! I'm on level 85 and dont need to be told to make food or buy crappy white tables!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12