Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No mastery gem I earned!

Rhino Keeper

Angry No mastery gem I earned!

Okay, I'm starting to get mad. And I even started a thread thanking team lava for changing to gems for mastery. Now, I just mastered a drink...el camino I think it's spelled, AND I GOT EXP AND NO CASH!!!!!

Unlike bs and RS, this game is mostly about decorating. I WAS considering buying 'cash' to decorate but not when I am just replacing cash I earned and never got! To me, this game, more than the others, seems to be just about getting me to spend more real money. I don't mind "buying the game" and paying you for your time. But the game has to work right. Or what I am really getting for my money? I want quality.

AND I WANT MY GEM!!! The dance tiles cost too much anyway and the only thing I'll consider spending real money for. IF I GET THE GEMS I EARN FIRST!

Okay, there's my rant.....
    Last edited by Swiminn6; 08-08-11 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Foul language

The Honorable Panda
    what level were you on when you mastered? 1, 2, 3, or 4.? you only get a gem on level 2 and 4 for each drink.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, level 4. And I'm pretty sure I didn't get another one today too....just not sure enough to complain. But I got the standard OLD level 4 mastery notice with coins and exp. No gem. That's what lite my fire. I want a new pretty, unique dance floor and am trying to earn as many gems as I can in a couple weeks. Also planned to buy cash. Now I'm just felling like all that time spent is wasted. And no way to get it back.

I was only halfheartedly playing NS until new mastery gem. Since then, I play it as much as bs and RS. All the time lately, according to my family. I even plan to the free wifi somewhere to check on my drinks. All with a plan I feel I've been robbed of. Maybe I'm overreacting. But very upsetting.

I'll calm down soon...but if it happens again, I won't buy cash. Ever. Not for this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and the one I'm not sure of but think is missing? That was a level two....also today

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by di1975 View Post
    Oh, level 4. And I'm pretty sure I didn't get another one today too....just not sure enough to complain. But I got the standard OLD level 4 mastery notice with coins and exp. No gem. That's what lite my fire. I want a new pretty, unique dance floor and am trying to earn as many gems as I can in a couple weeks. Also planned to buy cash. Now I'm just felling like all that time spent is wasted. And no way to get it back.

I was only halfheartedly playing NS until new mastery gem. Since then, I play it as much as bs and RS. All the time lately, according to my family. I even plan to the free wifi somewhere to check on my drinks. All with a plan I feel I've been robbed of. Maybe I'm overreacting. But very upsetting.

I'll calm down soon...but if it happens again, I won't buy cash. Ever. Not for this game.
    If it happens again can you take a screenshot and post it here?? It really helps with the proof when we try and report the glitch.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm new to my ipad2 but I will they and figure out how. I'm scared to get to level four on any now. Hoping if I wait, it will be fixed.

Thanks for responding. You mods are great about that. Hope they are, too.

Executive Chef
    I have the same problem with NS. I haven't got a level 4 gem all week. All I got is a drink under gift. No problem with BS, RS, or Fashion. I play on a first gen. iPad.

Farm Supplier
    This just happened to me also. I mastered level 4 of Merlon and I didn't get a gem. I'm about to level up another level 4 in the next couple hours and I'll update.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by di1975 View Post
    I'm new to my ipad2 but I will they and figure out how. I'm scared to get to level four on any now. Hoping if I wait, it will be fixed.

Thanks for responding. You mods are great about that. Hope they are, too.
    here is a thread of how to post a picture.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ng-photobucket

Executive Chef
    Two or three days ago, mastered level 4 of a few different drinks, got gems for them. However, yesterday mastered level 4 for blue lagoon and got the pop-up saying that I earned EXP, coins but NO GEMS.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast