Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to make money fast

Rhino Keeper

Question Best way to make money fast

I'm new to Bakery Story and was wondering if is there a way to make a good amount of money quick?
    And what are best dishes to cook for exp.points to level up?

Farm Supplier
    Supposedly there's a spread sheet somewhere that has a list of the most profitable things to make... but generally, things that cook faster make more money per hour. The longer things are less work, but I'd say if you just made brownies or cookies non-stop, it would be more profitable than just cooking something that takes 6 hours. /shrug

Rhino Keeper
    Get lots of tables and tip a lot of people, then theyll tip back(some of the times. it helps if they have many stars.) Along with this, you should get a lot of neighbors b/c they can tip more than non-neighbors. I have a lot of neighbors and every morning when i wake up, I have my tables full with tips

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for answering my question!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by luckygirl101 View Post
    Get lots of tables and tip a lot of people, then theyll tip back(some of the times. it helps if they have many stars.) Along with this, you should get a lot of neighbors b/c they can tip more than non-neighbors. I have a lot of neighbors and every morning when i wake up, I have my tables full with tips
    Also a tip with tables. You can place a table without a chair. When I first started, before I went to bed, I would store some of my decorations and I would put out some extra tables
    just so I could get more tips overnight. Then in the morning. I stored the tables and put my decorations back out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Also a tip with tables. You can place a table without a chair. When I first started, before I went to bed, I would store some of my decorations and I would put out some extra tables
    just so I could get more tips overnight. Then in the morning. I stored the tables and put my decorations back out.
    Didnt think about that. Good idea!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    That's a great idea!

Farm Supplier
    Cook red velvet cakes, 12 coins each... I only bake red velvet cakes and pumkin pies and I make 380k per day vs cheaper food making 100k a day but I'm waiting for the pie to run out to only sell red velvet should make more money that way..

Rhino Keeper
    Cappuccino is $10, only tales 12 hours to make. The question is are you running out of food to sell? If so, make brownies...level up faster, get more appliances and then slowly start making things that take longer but sell for more per plate.

FYI, you can store the appliance you have out (finish cookin first) and then buy/place more drink machines. Mocha takes 30 minutes but I think is sells for $4 each. Exp to level up and money. Of course, you have to tend it every 30 minutes for this to work. Good luck!

Where is the speadsheet for BS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast