Thread: How To A Post Photo On The Forum

Fashion Designer
    On a galaxy tab you. . .
    1. choose a picture from photo bucket.
    2. press the button on the tab that looks like [|| on its side
    3. Choose veiw links
    4. Choose img
    5. That copies your link to your clipboard
    6. go to forum and hold your finger on the space that you want to paste it.
    7. It will ask you if you want to paste.
    Have fun!

Host(ess)
    Ok, so I've got the posting pics done. Thanks, kooky, and to the person with the iPad. But can someone tell me how to edit those pics down to a smaller size? I must be missing something there. Also, how about using your pics for a profile thumbnail photo? Any suggestions on that because all I keep getting is "invalid file".

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skylark717 View Post
    Ok, so I've got the posting pics done. Thanks, kooky, and to the person with the iPad. But can someone tell me how to edit those pics down to a smaller size? I must be missing something there. Also, how about using your pics for a profile thumbnail photo? Any suggestions on that because all I keep getting is "invalid file".
    Only users who signed up for the forums prior to April 2011 can have avatars, signatures, etc.....You should be able to crop, resize, fix and etc your photo in whatever program you use, or if you upload to photobucket you can do it there. Once you click on the pic in photobucket you then go over to the top left of the pic and you'll see a list of things you can do as drop downs.

The Honorable Panda
    to resize, I have to log into my computer and pull up photobucket.com and log in.
    then I can resize, crop and do lots of things with the photos. Then go over and copy the IMG code on the right, then you can paste in the thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Senior Moderator
    If you're using an iPad - you can download PS Express (Photoshop - and it's free). Not really for resizing, but cropping and editing.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Hi, I use a tablet (Packard Bell G100W). Which is better, photobucket or tinypic?

wow i was able to post with a kindle

I used photobucket thank you so much for the help:0)

Fashion Designer
    How do you post with kindle?

Rhino Keeper
    here's my dog if it works 1st time

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast