Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: How To A Post Photo On The Forum

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocconotti View Post
    I don't see the "manage attatchments" button when I click on "reply to thread... It only says "Post quick reply", "Go advanced" and "cancel"... When I click on "go advanced" there is still no place to add photos or files...
    What I finds work best (if not using a third party app) is if you want to post a pic, take a screen shot, crop your photo a little bit and then when you compose a new post/message, see the icons at the top, choose the third last one on the right, select the computer tab, access your photos and select one pic, then upload and wait a sec. Hey presto your photo appears here - it has the words ATTACH at the beginning and end. If you want to make it a little bigger, use the A/A button on the very left where you compose a message and double click on your photo. This will bring up the manage screen. Enlarging pics works easier on a PC rather than a mobile device. Hope that helps!

Am I the only one who never collected gear from lvl2 tomb.I never missed collecting time from tomb but never get even 1 gear.what should i do for that.i bought 2 ancient chest still no any gear.Can someone tell me something about that pls

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223