Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: to all my neighbors....

Rhino Keeper

Angry to all my neighbors....

who dance and gift regularly....THANK YOU!!!

to the rest of you....WHY DO YOU REQUEST TO BE SOMEBODY'S neighbor if you aren't going to return the favor and gift and dance REGULARLY!!!??? this game isn't like City Story where you NEED neighbors to advance your play. I'm soooo tired of visiting neighbors everyday who NEVER EVER return the favor.

DO NOT SEND ME NEIGHBOR REQUEST if you are not going to visit REGULARLY!!!! save yourself the trouble of even asking me. And save me the time, too!!! My time is AS VALUABLE AS YOUR TIME...!!!!

I daily have a 4 star rating and i keep it that way. I visit and gift my neighbors EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!

DO NOT SEND ANY MORE REQUESTS IF YOU WILL NOT DO THE SAME.....!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Here, Here!!!!

That being said, I'm guilty of not cleaning regularly....

Its just I started and don't play that one regularly. Of course, the only time I asked for neighbors is when the quest/goal told me I needed neighbors.

I do play BS and RS all the time. I am very tired of neighbors who don't tip back. I too am 4 stars in those games and work very hard to tip everyone almost everyday.

AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO QUIT PLAYING REMOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS!

Rhino Keeper
    yes, if you are no longer playing the game.....let your neighbors know! however...i am receiving requests from people who are obviously playing the game currently yet aren't willing to "be a neighbor" and dance/gift regularly. Yes, i work at maintaining my level 4 status every day. If i am ever to be away from the game...i will surely make it public!

Host(ess)
    I had been watching my neighbors for over week and out of 73 neighbors I only had 12 that would tip back. Most of these neighbors seemed to still be playing, they would send gifts, clean tables, level up, have different foods cooking, etc. So I cleaned my neighbor list up! I'm down to like 15 in bakery story and am willing to add new neighbors who are actually neighbors. Feel free to add me cashler87 in bakery and restaurant.

Rhino Keeper
    ^Please make use of the ADD ME thread's over at https://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisp...b-Story-Add-Me

Maybe you guys could put up a thread there asking for people who like to dance and tip to add you!
    Games I Play:
    City Story - Halifax
    Restaurant Story - Market Place
    Nightclub Story - Oxygen

Have a question? Feel free to ask!

Need help with Zoo Story or Nightclub Story? Feel free to ask!

Need someone to take a pizza off your hands? Feel free to ask!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swiminn6

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cashler87 View Post
    I had been watching my neighbors for over week and out of 73 neighbors I only had 12 that would tip back. Most of these neighbors seemed to still be playing, they would send gifts, clean tables, level up, have different foods cooking, etc. So I cleaned my neighbor list up! I'm down to like 15 in bakery story and am willing to add new neighbors who are actually neighbors. Feel free to add me cashler87 in bakery and restaurant.
    if i played BS or RS i would add you!!! alas my good nbr...i only play NS and CS!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have only a few neighbors in NS (less than 10), and play BS and RS. I'll add ya.

Used a trick today. Used community button to find 4stars. Tipped without message. If they tipped back, I asked them to add me with this message "I need neighbors who tip back! if you are one such person, pls add di1975. I tip daily. 4stars"

I gained a few 4 star neighbors that way. Then I asked them to delete my stormid post so random people would not respond. And I refuse any people that are more than 10th or so level without being at least 3 stars.

I too tracked my neighbors and removed those who did not tip back at least once in three days. Lost a LOT.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I should add that I almost never leave a message that I've tipped. Are u kidding? Tooooo time consuming. That's why I tip them first with out a message. If they tip back, they check their news. Invited ya all

Grand Emperor
    I only play farm story but I hear you. I cut all neighbors who don't water back. And I always check out their farm first to see if they are players who are into it or not so much. I stopped taking new neighbors a while ago (except for a few exceptions) because it got to be too much because I gift and water daily to every one of my neighbors.

Grand Emperor
    I should mention I have a really great group of about 65 neighbors now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast