Thread: I had a dream...

I had a dream...

That when I leveled up, it unlocked a door that opened to a new section of my bakery. I was able to buy all sorts of cool decor and furniture for the new section, all with coins!

Well, I think I'm playing too much BS if I'm starting to dream about it....

Hahaha...I dream about new dishes in RS all the time. Good to know I'm not alone!

Farm Supplier
    Funny you mention this... I also had a dream about BS last night. But not quite the same way yours was...

I had a bakery inside of a mall in real life (in my dream). And I was setting up for my grand opening and trying to figure out where to put the furniture and I remember the furniture magically moving itself to where I wanted it to be. Also, food magically appeared on the display counter. I had no ovens or mixers as far as I can remember. Then a group of joggers came by and they were like "Oh heeeey its a bakery! Are you guys open!?" and started freaking out on me, and I was like nooo stop distracting me from setting up! Some woman demanded I donate a batch of brownies to her and she would take them to the children's hospital, so I gave her some. A weird after thought was that she was some girl I knew in real life who secretly hated me all throughout high school and she was trying to trick me into giving her free food.

But yea... that was it. /shrug