Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customers leaving unhappy after going to dressing room or mirror???

It's the dreaded cash register bug in Android. They're unhappy because after leaving a mirror or dressing room, they need a free cash register. Most layouts will let multiple customers visit the one register, but in this case the bug forces each register to only service once customer at a time. With a large store, this will result in many unhappy customers. The bug is related to floor items arranged in the top 8x8 area of your store.

Solution: Move decorations, registers, rooms and other floor items out of this space and look to see if the problem is solved. If it does fix the issue then start replacing items into that space one at a time and see if the problem reoccurs to find the hotspot. Once you've identified the problem item\tile, then simply re-plan your layout to avoid putting any item on that hotspot.

Rhino Keeper
    I hace the same problem, but it just happens in android, my iphone customers seem to be happy. I rearranged everything but still get broken hearts. They stare at the mirrors and dressings rooms and go out sad what to do???

EDIT: problem solved by adding another door on the other side of the shop...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12