Thread: Very Confused...Please help!

Unhappy Very Confused...Please help!

I am pretty new to Bakery Story. I keep getting requests for Gears & Knobs from neighbours. I am unsure as to where to find these or what they are for? A neighbour advised I could find them in Gifts, and could send instead of food. However, I am very confused as I onlyhave food items in Gifts??? My phone uses Android. Am I missing something?

Please help!!

Host(ess)
    Go to your appliances and see if you see an easy oven or ice cream machine.

Senior Moderator
    First, have you done a recent update to the game? Recently the constructible appliances (with parts) were released, like in the last two weeks.
    This is technichally for Restaurant Story, but I think the basics apply to Bakery

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...pliance-How-To

Hope these work for you!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    The materials are for the easy ovens and ice cream machines which are new to the Android devices. You may have to be at a certain level before you can purchase them. Also make sure you are using the nost current app, go to your market and see if you have a manual update.

Hi guys. Many thanks for your help. I have now got the most up to date version & can access both icecream maker and easy oven.