Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Constructible Appliance How To

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by canary11 View Post
    Ok thanks. So they should disappear once the appliance is built.
    The required ones, yes.

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

New Resident
    does anyone know why I cannot purchase shusi bar or drink machine? I am level 47 and have tried every time I get to a purchase level and all I get is a popup saying congrats now ask friends for parts, yet when I try to place box it won't let me. Thanks

Executive Chef
    are you maxed out in appliances? Try storing one or two of them then try again?

New Resident
    Not maxed out, however found answer on another thread..was tapping on hammer so it wouldn't let me get it..now I have one of each started..thanks anyway

New Resident
    Is there a Easy Drink Mixer for BS? Is it missing?? I cant find it...

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Hey KookY, how about the HolidayDrink Machine? Thanks for posting this here.

Senior Moderator
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    Correct me if I am wrong, (best case scenario) if:
    Assume I have 20 neighbours. I want to build an Easy Oven(for example). I requested each of them to send me 1 parts, and all of them sent one to me, means my quota for gift receive for a day is filled up.
    Question:
    1. However, they still can send me another part (without using the request function)?
    - if answer to Question #1 is No, then which means minimum I need to build a machine is at least 2 days; and I should verbally request my neighbour to send me specific parts so that I can keep my Appliances slot open for normal stove to cook something else first while I am trying to get the parts verbally requests from neighbours until the required parts are filled up before I purchase the Easy Oven;
    - if answer to Question #1 is Yes, then I can consider put it on the restaurant so that I can complete it within a day time on best case scenario.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kancil****er View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, (best case scenario) if:
    Assume I have 20 neighbours. I want to build an Easy Oven(for example). I requested each of them to send me 1 parts, and all of them sent one to me, means my quota for gift receive for a day is filled up.
    Question:
    1. However, they still can send me another part (without using the request function)?
    - if answer to Question #1 is No, then which means minimum I need to build a machine is at least 2 days; and I should verbally request my neighbour to send me specific parts so that I can keep my Appliances slot open for normal stove to cook something else first while I am trying to get the parts verbally requests from neighbours until the required parts are filled up before I purchase the Easy Oven;
    - if answer to Question #1 is Yes, then I can consider put it on the restaurant so that I can complete it within a day time on best case scenario.
    You can get up to 20 parts through the request system by asking neighbors from within the constructable, and up to 20 parts through the gift system. So up to 40 parts a day, 2 easy ovens per day, best case scenario,

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast